Windshield pics.. Post 'em here..

mdawg4x4

I have been buying applience parts from the same place over the past few years. Had to go back this morning, but searched the internet to see if I could find store hours to see if they were open on Saturdays.

Anyway, I happen to read the directions how to get there, and it was listed on Gallatin St right between two other streets. I always come from the same way and had to go passed the place to the other street get this pic.

Don't know if it is named for somebody, or a profession, but the side of town would lead me to be profession.

scottsbro23

[quote name='mdawg4x4' timestamp='1299953142' post='160207']

I have been buying applience parts from the same place over the past few years. Had to go back this morning, but searched the internet to see if I could find store hours to see if they were open on Saturdays.

Anyway, I happen to read the directions how to get there, and it was listed on Gallatin St right between two other streets. I always come from the same way and had to go passed the place to the other street get this pic.

Don't know if it is named for somebody, or a profession, but the side of town would lead me to be profession.

[/quote]

BBBWWHHHHAAAHHHHAAA Hey Ladies!..lol

krh2

Administrator
Today from El Cap here in El Cajon

This was the ramp a year ago, lake was 70% full.

YouTube - Launch ramp

Now it is about to spill 92% full.. This ramp is prolly a 100 yards long and since i have lived here (1990) this ramp has NEVER been used. In fact the end of this upper ramp was usually 100' from the lake. Love this. Lake is huge now, Bass crazy. Cant wait for Summer..

Found this. This lauch ramp is prolly 40' under water now. Watch this Hadji fetch his Escalade out of the drink. I cant tell you how many idiots ive seen on the ramps around here, Enjoy.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7ZJpqmHYNU&feature=related[/media]

scottsbro23

[quote name='krh2' timestamp='1303442429' post='160695']

Today from El Cap here in El Cajon

This was the ramp a year ago, lake was 70% full.

YouTube - Launch ramp

Now it is about to spill 92% full.. This ramp is prolly a 100 yards long and since i have lived here (1990) this ramp has NEVER been used. In fact the end of this upper ramp was usually 100' from the lake. Love this. Lake is huge now, Bass crazy. Cant wait for Summer..

Found this. This lauch ramp is prolly 40' under water now. Watch this Hadji fetch his Escalade out of the drink. I cant tell you how many idiots ive seen on the ramps around here, Enjoy.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7ZJpqmHYNU&feature=related[/media]

[/quote]

Dang!...what a clown!...let me guess...tried to let the trans hold the truck from rolling back while in Drive instead of putting it an park and setting the parking brake. lol

ttammunek04

Snapped this one in between loading while I was cooling off. 80 drums on a intermodal container bound for South Korea. Pretty hot inside it. I figure around 120 or 130 degrees inside. Hotter than 2 rats focking in a wool sock in there.

Attachments

DClights

Wow Matt that is kinda crazy. Hope none of those drums contain heat sensitive chemicals. I work for what I am told is the last major oil company in the world that has yet to make long sleeves mandatory for everyone onsite. But some of the people I work with have been down in your part of the country working for other companies wearing long sleeves. I cannot imagine it down there. Up here it would be bad but anywhere else in the country and I think it would be terrible. I would end up taking a break every 10 minutes or more if I was wearing long sleeve shirts while working in Louisiana, Nevada or somwhere similar. Both states are places with oil work going on. A hard hat makes me sweat but I have grown used to hardhats and jeans but I do not know if I could ever get used to long sleeves in southern humidity or the western heat.

scottsbro23

[quote name='krh2' timestamp='1306703821' post='160982']

From my cave

[/quote]

That reflection of the horse shoe looks cool with the burger on the cabinet door.

krh2

Administrator
[quote name='scottsbro23' timestamp='1310701425' post='161308']

That reflection of the horse shoe looks cool with the burger on the cabinet door.

[/quote]

Hehe.. sip