Why is the political forum locked?

krh2

Administrator
Politics and friends was a bad mix. Discussion s became personal and really didn't make for a good atmosphere. I'm guessing you wanted to comment on the "prisoner" swap?

jdmartin

Personally, I'm glad it's locked. Some other forums (I won't name names) it's not locked or banned, and the discussions end up downright nasty. And it makes me think less of certain people, which is unfortunate because sometimes things don't come out well on internet forums as they would if we had the same discussion in person.

Politics and friends was a bad mix. Discussion s became personal and really didn't make for a good atmosphere. I'm guessing you wanted to comment on the "prisoner" swap?
Actually I wanted to follow up on some old discussions and see if the ones that were proud to have Obama as president still felt the same way or if they were still completely blind...

jdmartin

^^See, that's why it's locked, because what good can come of inflammatory setup posts like that? In your opinion people who like Obama are blind. Others have different opinions. Neither is fact, so why would you want to piss off other members?