Where is everybody?????

Homer

Still here, guys! Just haven't had much to post about for quite awhile. The Titan is still going strong. I've got a little rust on the underside of my driver's side rear panel that needs fixing, one of these days I'll get around to it.

balage

Holy Crap! Better late than never, I guess!

I would love to know the circuitous route that cd took to get to you, being that I sent that thing so long ago - I can't even remember, but I think it was late last year after I got the run.

Now if you can just get me some Hungarian gigs, that would be super :smt082
You sent the Cd to my old adress . :smt075

Fortunetly Hungarian postoffice is very slow.

But good stuff, thanks again.  :smt080

DClights

Still here. For now anyways might find out I need a Truetrac and then I might disapear to hide from the bankers.  hahaha

mdawg4x4

Been a while since I visited, but I still haven't traded the Frontier for a Titan.  Here is the ole' 2006 NISMO Frontier as she sits now at 102,000 miles.

[attachment=9886]

The Murano in the background was replaced with this 2013 PRO4X Xterra.

[attachment=9887]

So, with my daughter's Xterra, the outside of the garage looks like this. And the Jeep and 63 Patrol are still inside. Good thing I don't have Jay Leno's money and garage space.

[attachment=9888]

Attachments

jdmartin

That's a hell of a Nissan lineup Mdawg! I like that old Jeep too. And yeah, if only to have Leno's money & garage. Actually, I'd just like to have his cars and garage :)