Wheels and Tires have arrived!

VShortt

Well, here are the pics of the new wheels and tires. Actually it's only one wheel and tire. The rest are still in boxes. I will get more pictures up this evening once they are mounted.

Attachments

VShortt

I'm headin' home to mount 'em up. Should have pics up around 9ish or so!! I am one excited dude right now.

Havock

[quote name='VShortt']I'm headin' home to mount 'em up.  Should have pics up around 9ish or so!!  I am one excited dude right now.[/quote]It is 9:00 now. Where's my pics?!?!?!

treebasher

If you do the clicky thing on the second picture it resembles the Grand Canyon...

The rims look really easy to clean, I like 'em. 9:05....

VShortt

Sorry guys. The wheels look incredible but it is simply too dark to take pics. I'll take some around 7 am and get them up so everyone can see. I couldn't be happier. You were right, Whip. I had to bust out the 4" grinder and grind the casting "burr" off of the edge of the front calipers. However, once that was done, there is no rubbing at all.

Dude Im gonna miss your sig pic.

But I am happy for you.

Those tires look awsome. Have you licked them yet?

I would lick them.....and rub my nose on them.

I might even sleep on top of them.

VShortt

Well here they are. A little late but just as I promised. There are a total of 6 pics in two posts. For those who are wondering, the ride has suffered somewhat from stock (as was expected). The ride is a bit bumpier and the steering wheel does not want to correct after going around a turn. Although not difficult, you have to help the wheel back to the straight position. Road noise is not bad at all. In fact, I used to have a set of BFG A/T's on my last truck that were noisier than these. All in all, I'm very happy. Hopefully when you see the pictures, you'll know why.

Attachments