What Ya'll Doin' Today/tomorrow

scottsbro23

[quote name='krh2' timestamp='1309375724' post='161184']

Sux for me. U was a funny effer late a nite. Thought i was yo brutha. Lol

[/quote]

you did keep me awake..lol

scottsbro23

Gonna finally install my PRG Adjustable Sway Bar end links, and QX56 swaybar bushings. And hopefully get in a ride at our local MTB Trails... supposed to have 4-6 hours below freezing tonight....that don't happen often off the Lake of Texas. lol

BLWedge09

Administrator
Changed out the front brake pads to some WearEver ceramic pads from Advanced Auto and gave the Titan a bath today. I think it still looks pretty good after 7+ years and 102K miles...

Attachments

scottsbro23

Tomorrow is my Friday....this weekend (Fri/Sat) my son (and all his FFA class mates) shows his Pig at the yearly Tomball ISD Ag Project Show and Auction. Hoping he makes the live Auction so he has a shot at Grand Champ or Reserve Grand.... Oh it's open to the public if any of the Houston area big money members want to come out and throw some coin around for these kids. lol

scottsbro23

Well Jake and Cadillac won 3rd in class 2 and showmanship. And 21st overall out of 125 hogs. Pig sold at market auction for $2500. Tuesday we'll know how much in Add-ons he got as well. His best friend won Reserve Grand Champ swine and sold for $7500! Highest selling res grand pig ever in school district history. Great weekend.

scottsbro23

Thanks to a friend in the home lighting business, when my Kitchen light ballast died today, I just walked into the garage and grabbed a new complete ballast, housing, bulbs and cover. lol Cigar and Rum and Coke in 30 minutes..lol

scottsbro23

Going to finish building my 3rd mountain bike, but it's going to be a skinny tired roadbike..but with MTB everything..lol Going to start riding the streets everyday after work...gotta have a riding option when the trails are muddy.