What Ya'll Doin' Today/tomorrow

krh2

Administrator
[quote name='scottsbro23' timestamp='1292911036' post='159371']

Lets see...tomorrow I'll be learning all the ins and outs of my new Kenwood DD HU. lol This thing kicks my JL Audio Cleansweeps ***!! Oh after I pull the HU back out and re-connect the audio connection for my Ipod interface.....(I pray thats the problem..lol)

[/quote]

Meh, its late. U will figure it out. Call FMQ

krh2

Administrator
[quote name='scottsbro23' timestamp='1292911036' post='159371']

Lets see...tomorrow I'll be learning all the ins and outs of my new Kenwood DD HU. lol This thing kicks my JL Audio Cleansweeps ***!! Oh after I pull the HU back out and re-connect the audio connection for my Ipod interface.....(I pray thats the problem..lol)

[/quote]

Whadya get? Speakers too?

swarren1

[quote name='krh2' timestamp='1292915662' post='159373']

It took my quality impact gun 15 mins each to get the lower bolts off. Well worth it. Imo.....

[/quote]What kind of impact gun do you have?

Figured I'd try the breaker bar.

krh2

Administrator
[quote name='swarren1' timestamp='1292918258' post='159376']

What kind of impact gun do you have?

Figured I'd try the breaker bar.

[/quote]

1/2" Huskey from home depot. Still took a while.

swarren1

[quote name='krh2' timestamp='1292985244' post='159377']

1/2" Huskey from home depot. Still took a while.

[/quote]Crawled under and checked the torque on the traction bars, but while laying there on the cold, damp, concrete driveway, looking up a the top shock mount bolt, decided to just go and have them put on.

On the way home, the Radflo's were noticeably smoother compared to my 5 year old DRE/Icon rears, which I'll keep for backups in case the Radflo's ever need to be rebuilt. Don't know if they would seem that much better comparing them to new Icons, but it seemed like a much larger improvement than I was expecting for about 2x the price.

swarren1

Just got done changing the oil. One of the messiest fluid changes on the Titan, (when the filter comes off it really gushes).

I'm all caught up now, except I want to take it in for a tire rotation, parking brake adjustment, and think I'm going to have them do a brake flush too.

scottsbro23

Well yesterday got started at 17:00 (5pm) installing Jakes "Temple of Boom" in his 99' F1fitty... Got done this mornin at 01:00...lol Today was his 1st day driving to school....can't let the boy roll up to school with out bumpity bump...lol

So now he's runnin 2 RF P2 12" subs in a ported box (PL2-212 package) with a RF Punch P450.2 amp. Sony CD/IPOD HU, Sony 6.5 4 ways in the doors, and a Boss 4ch amp (hey it was free...lol) He got the 12's, box, and amp from my neighbor (jakes mowing his yard to pay for it) His birthday was Weds.. he got $385 total...and he had most of it spent that night on the HU, wiring kits, dash adapter kit, wiring adapter, and 6.5's. Forgot to pick up speaker cable (thought I had enough) and had to send him to Wallyworld to get some.....IN MY TRUCK...lol (he turned 16 and got his license weds.)

scottsbro23

[quote name='DClights' timestamp='1299256616' post='160149']

Did yall put any exhaust on the fitty?

[/quote]

Yep..Mike (Icemantx) hooked him up with a used 16" Magnaflow. So he has it dumped just passed the muffler. He loves it..lol

scottsbro23

Getting up in the morning takin' daughter to school..then heading to the trails for a day of dirt...now to decide which trails to ride..lol Gonna try to remember the handlebar video camera.

scottsbro23

[quote name='krh2' timestamp='1301029522' post='160324']

No pics? Dint happen. Dang crash has a better sound system thAn me

[/quote]

Pics...I got a video!..lol I'll post it up tonight.

krh2

Administrator
[quote name='scottsbro23' timestamp='1301086639' post='160328']

Pics...I got a video!..lol I'll post it up tonight.

[/quote]

Double time Pouge!

scottsbro23

[quote name='krh2' timestamp='1301086795' post='160329']

Double time Pouge!

[/quote]

Here ya go... had to change the battery's out 2x so didn't get the whole trail..and the music...well it's what I had to use on this PC's harddrive...didn't feel like uploading new stuff...and it's better than the sound of my chain rolling on my chain guide..thing sounds like a locomotive..lol

[media]http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/scottsbro23/?action=view&current=trails_0001.mp4[/media]

scottsbro23

[quote name='krh2' timestamp='1301243790' post='160342']

That was cool. Where was lil bit? That squirell was bout toast

[/quote]

She was in school...I ride solo on Fridays..unless my buddy on the shift after me rides with me.

scottsbro23

Well aint that a B!

I gotta change my hours at work....for the next 2 weeks gotta go in at 10pm and get off at 6:30 am.. Oh well at least there's no windows in the control room of the building...lol It's like I'm back in the Corps on Comm watch...lol

scottsbro23

WOOT! Tonights my last night on the graveyard shift.... Then Friday my brutha from anotha motha Dave (been buds since Marine Combat Training) and his family roll into town...gonna be a great weekend.

krh2

Administrator
[quote name='scottsbro23' timestamp='1309365831' post='161183']

WOOT! Tonights my last night on the graveyard shift.... Then Friday my brutha from anotha motha Dave (been buds since Marine Combat Training) and his family roll into town...gonna be a great weekend.

[/quote]

Sux for me. U was a funny effer late a nite. Thought i was yo brutha. Lol