Wanted: factory nissan side steps

jdmartin

Hey all,

Would be open to buying some factory side steps if I could get a good price+shipping or to pick them up. I'm in NE Tennessee, would be willing to travel a little ways to pick them up. New from Nissan I believe they're about $275-300?

Thanks, PM me here or email [email protected]

VShortt

As of yesterday, there was a set for a crew cab on ebay that had a starting bid of 100 dollars. No one had bid on them at that point.

travism

I think new they are closer to $340. I kept track of used ones for sale for a while and most were selling for $200-250. I bought mine used for $250 because it was local so I avoided shipping costs.

It would help to know if you have crew cab or king cab as well.

jdmartin

[quote name='VShortt']As of yesterday, there was a set for a crew cab on ebay that had a starting bid of 100 dollars.  No one had bid on them at that point.[/quote] Thanx V I'll have to check them out...

Havock

[quote name='VShortt']As of yesterday, there was a set for a crew cab on ebay that had a starting bid of 100 dollars.  No one had bid on them at that point.[/quote]Is that the pair that are/were in SoCal and were for local pickup only?