VEGAS MEET!!

Titanupgirl425

ok.. so i guess this would be where to post it.. lol VEGAS MEET in henderson this weekend.. Saturday May 30 @ noon.. just going to meet up.. talk.. maybe hit some trails.. theres a few of us that are for sure meeting up.. im a little unsure of the exact location.. so PM me if you would like to join.. i know its going to be like st rose and eastern area...

BuenasNalgas

[quote name='Titanupgirl425' post='148116' date='May 26 2009, 04:52 PM']ok.. so i guess this would be where to post it.. lol VEGAS MEET in henderson this weekend.. Saturday May 30 @ noon.. just going to meet up.. talk.. maybe hit some trails.. theres a few of us that are for sure meeting up.. im a little unsure of the exact location.. so PM me if you would like to join.. i know its going to be like st rose and eastern area...[/quote]

Wish I were closer, I'd be there!!! Hope you all have a blast anyways and don't forget about posting up some pictures......

Titanupgirl425

i know how you feel.. after we meet up. im driving a friend 4 hours to AZ shes packing her stuff and we are turning around and driving 4 hours back lol =)