TitanSpot/FrontySpot Fantasy Football 2011

BLWedge09

Administrator

TitanSpot/FrontySpot Fantasy Football

It's that time of year again! It's time to start gearing up... (Hope we have a season...)

Once again, we'll be running a combined league for both TitanSpot and FrontySpot members. We have room for 10 teams, so if you want to play, go ahead and sign up!

At the request of many, we have moved back to a Yahoo league this year.

Registration Link: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/tos?league_id=76359&password=the_spot_ff

In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to the game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 76359

Password: the_spot_ff

The draft is scheduled for Wednesday Aug 31 8:30pm CDT

Don't miss out!

After you're signed up, you can access our league directly at: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/titan_fronty_spot

BuenasNalgas

Had a great time doing the draft, good luck to all!!!! By the looks of it, I think it's going to be a tough season......So many unknowns!

BuenasNalgas

scottsbro23

[quote name='BuenasNalgas' timestamp='1315053248' post='161753']

Sorry, haven't had time to search through my old emails to find it. I will tho........[/quote]

MUST HAVE JEN!!!!!!..lol

krh2

Administrator
[quote name='scottsbro23' timestamp='1315137391' post='161757']

MUST HAVE JEN!!!!!!..lol[/quote]

Now!

BuenasNalgas

[sup]Congrats to BLWedge09 for not only being the commissioner of the league but to also rigging it up so he could be CHAMPION!!!!!! J/K you played it well. Los Pollo Locos, I WILL BEAT YOU NEXT YEAR...................... LOL!!! And Khreatons, are you still around, what happened?[/sup]

[sup]Again thanks to all, this was fun and can't wait till next year![/sup]

[sup]Happy New Years To You All![/sup]

BLWedge09

Administrator
This is the first time I've ever wished that this was a money league...

Also, a huge congrats out to Drew Brees for breaking Marino's single season passing yardage record. Couldn't have happened to a better guy.