Titan Vs Saleen Mustang (video Proof :)

KINGMADE

Without video this post would mean nothing :D So I have video.

This is the first race that I have done where there is money on the line. Just a friendly bet. The sc was taken off the mustang becuase the pulley was bent. We raced twice and the outcome was the same both times.

Titan vs Saleen

Rossi

How's that song go.....

Another one bites the dust....another one down and another one down and another bites the dust!!

krh2

Administrator
After work finally got to watch it. No efffing contest . You should be ashamed of yourself. LOL. I am clueless when it comes to this stufff.... But I will ask anyway. Do you think in the 1/4 mile your torque/hp killed him but in the end (say 1/2 mile) he'd a caught you? Just wondering. Nice killl. BTW, how do you bend a pulley crank?

MWHITLEY

I raced two young girls in one of those new new mustangs ( sorry didnt get a good look at what model it was ) they pulled up at a stop light ad started reving it up ? So i turned off traction control and went to manual shift mode cuz i really thought that little car was going to leave me off the line but I smoked her bad but it was a young girl driving so it dont really count ha ha ! but i was surprised ! cuz mine is a 04 crew cab 4x4 ! with some hard miles on her too !

krh2

Administrator
[quote name='MWHITLEY' post='121889' date='Feb 12 2008, 06:17 PM']I raced two young girls in one of those new new mustangs ( sorry didnt get a good look at what model it was ) they pulled up at a stop light ad started reving it up ? So i turned off traction control and went to manual shift mode cuz i really thought that little car was going to leave me off the line but I smoked her bad but it was a young girl driving so it dont really count ha ha ! but i was surprised ! cuz mine is a 04 crew cab 4x4 ! with some hard miles on her too ![/quote]

A win is a win.... Run what you brung right? NIce...