Those EVERYDAY random pictures. A place to post

mdawg4x4

iPhone doesn't like shooting from shade towards bright sunlight.

Ever wonder what a bug sees from the top of a blade of grass?

And if he could get just a foot higher.

DClights

Here is a picture of one of my dads two most prized possessions. It is a 1955 Chrysler New Yorker Deluxe. Every think looks just like it came off the show room floor. He even refuses to put an electric fuel pump on to prevent the infamous vapor lock. He likes the nostalgia. I shake like a leaf when I drive this car for fear of being the cause of any kind of damage. He has another 1955 Chrysler sky blue convertible that looks the same but is not the New yorker style/model. In the back is my parents dream house which is currently under construction.

Attachments

mcginkleschmidt

[quote name='DClights' timestamp='1321309186' post='161930']

Here is a picture of one of my dads two most prized possessions. It is a 1955 Chrysler New Yorker Deluxe. Every think looks just like it came off the show room floor. He even refuses to put an electric fuel pump on to prevent the infamous vapor lock. He likes the nostalgia. I shake like a leaf when I drive this car for fear of being the cause of any kind of damage. He has another 1955 Chrysler sky blue convertible that looks the same but is not the New yorker style/model. In the back is my parents dream house which is currently under construction.

[/quote]

Damn DC, that big machinery and heavy duty construction jobs must be paying great dividends for your dad. That a nice car and an even nicer house. I love old cars and especially restored cars from the 50's era. My first car out of high school was a 1957 Chevrolet convertible that I drove for a little over a year that sold so I could attend college. The guy I bought my '56 Chevy had a 1947 Plymouth Coupe that I took in trade and drove for the next couple of years. I would love to have either or both cars today in a restored state. Good stuff DC and thanks for the post.

scottsbro23

[quote name='DClights' timestamp='1321309186' post='161930']

[/quote]

SAWEET!!!..now get over there and mow the lawn for em!..lol Nice house too.