Terrible service at Busam Nissan

trippgordon

Anyone know a good dealer in Cincinnati or Dayton? Busam will

heckle you when you call about a problem; their arrogance and

lies are almost unbelievable!

krh2

Administrator
[quote name='trippgordon']Anyone know a good dealer in Cincinnati or Dayton? Busam will

lies are almost unbelievable![/quote]

I hate to hear stuff like that. My dealership is top notch. Got lucky I guess.

And WELCOME to the Spot!

scottsbro23

[quote name='krh2'][quote name='trippgordon']Anyone know a good dealer in Cincinnati or Dayton? Busam will

I hate to hear stuff like that. My dealership is top notch. Got lucky I guess.

And WELCOME to the Spot![/quote]

Man I'm glad I read this ....I need to call and schedule the A/C leak fix..

steves

Was it the service manager, or one of the desk jockeys? I was having some problems at my dealer until I sent several well-worded letters representing my disgust with how I had been handled.

All I know now, is that one of the assistant SM's was fired, and everyone there calls me "sir" now.

BOONE-TITAN

I go to Kerry Nissan in Florence KY. The Nissan service managers name is Kendall Duvall. They could be better at customer relations, but they have been honest with me and always completed the work required with good quality.

yogzter

[quote name='trippgordon']Anyone know a good dealer in Cincinnati or Dayton? Busam will

Dude I hate Busam, I used to work at the arbys right next to it when I was a kid. Go Check out Jeff Wyler Nissan in Fairfeild on Route Four. Ask for Clayton, tell him your Problem and don't forget to mention that Jerold says Hi.

krh2

Administrator
[quote name='yogzter'][quote name='trippgordon']Anyone know a good dealer in Cincinnati or Dayton? Busam will

Dude I hate Busam, I used to work at the arbys right next to it when I was a kid. Go Check out Jeff Wyler Nissan in Fairfeild on Route Four. Ask for Clayton, tell him your Problem and don't forget to mention that Jerold says Hi.[/quote]

Yogi, that is so cool! Thanks for posting.

[quote name='BOONE-TITAN']I go to Kerry Nissan in Florence KY.  The Nissan service managers name is Kendall Duvall.  They could be better at customer relations, but they have been honest with me and always completed the work required with good quality.[/quote]

It appears you have the same billet grill. I like the way you have the large driving lights in the lower grill.

TitanGuy

I use Kings Nissan in Mason where I bought the truck, have been very happy so far with the quality of the work. I am thinking of trying Jeff Wyler since they are just down the road from me. I stay away from Busam because I thought thier sales people were crap when I was shopping around so I didn't care to try the service department either.

yogzter

[quote name='TitanGuy']I use Kings Nissan in Mason where I bought the truck, have been very happy so far with the quality of the work.  I am thinking of trying Jeff Wyler since they are just down the road from me.  I stay away from Busam because I thought thier sales people were crap when I was shopping around so I didn't care to try the service department either.[/quote]

I concur