SXS or JEEP???

ttammunek04

Well been talking finances over with the wife and we pay off several things around the end of the first quarter in 2015. Been wanting a play toy for quite sometime. Been eyeballing side by sides for the past few years. I like the CanAm Commander as it is a mix between sport and utility. Like the Polaris RZR as well, but would like something a little more untility minded. I've got at or around 450 acres of property to play around on, and I do enjoy ATV'ing and trail riding.

I've always been a Jeep guy at heart. I've owned 2 of them, an 81 CJ-5 and an 84 CJ-7 both with the 258 in-line 6 cylinder. Loved both of them. I've been looking on Craigslist and eBay for CJ-7 and newer model Wranglers specifically the TJ. Figure I could get a nice used Jeep for the amount that I would pay for a new SXS, and have a little left over, plus I could make the Jeep my DD and give the old Titan a rest. Which could save me more money at the gas pumps.

Just kinda of a tough decsion as I like both units, just can't make up my mind.

So, with all the details being stated, place your vote, SXS or JEEP. Any feedback will be appreciated.