Prizes & gifts for the Texas meet

nascarjody

Stuff donated so far fo the meet

Tech12 one single 10in sub enclosure to be carpeted the same color as your truck & shipped to you(sub not included)

PRG one $50.00 & one $100.00 gift certificates & some T shirts

nascarjody one set of aries step rails for a KC

Up rev tuning software

Amsoil $ 175.00 gift certificate

Stillen Gift certificates denomiations to be reveiled at the meet

Burtman industries several discount coupons

Nissan coolers, nissan golf tees, nissan water bottles, & titan construction pencils

Bates nissan one 1/24 scale nissan titan

Mighty titans t shirts, calenders, keychains & other stuff

Tom Peacock nissan all kinds of goodies

relentlessrpm?

nascarjody

LOL quit getting banned at MT. Who are you agrivating? LOL. Bring plenty on money to buy tickets for the raffle.

nascarjody

[quote name='krh2' post='146509' date='Apr 22 2009, 11:21 AM']That is some fine loot there Jody. Great job on this event.[/quote]

I wish you could be there kev. Still have a spot for you if you want it.

krh2

Administrator
[quote name='nascarjody' post='146525' date='Apr 22 2009, 11:59 AM']I wish you could be there kev. Still have a spot for you if you want it.[/quote]

Copy that. Hope to make it out and meet ya'll in June.

nascarjody

[quote name='SFCIngrum' post='146538' date='Apr 22 2009, 05:26 PM']What are the tickets for Nascar?[/quote]

We are going to be raffleing off some of the stuff that was donated & you will redeam them for chances to throw sponges at ME.

SFCIngrum

[quote name='nascarjody' post='146548' date='Apr 22 2009, 06:59 PM']We are going to be raffleing off some of the stuff that was donated & you will redeam them for chances to throw sponges at ME.[/quote]

Can I just throw the sponges?

DevilDawg

Well Great... I guess there is no chance of me winning any of my items back. LOL....

Wish I could make this one. Looks like it is gearing up to be a heck of a thing.

Good On Ya Nascar.