Prayer for my good friends wife.

WhiteNite

I have a VERY good friend that is need of some prayers. The economy is taking its toll on them but thats not even the 1/2 of it. Without getting into his personal life... His wife has some health problems that have put her unable to work and they cant seem to figure out what exactly is wrong with her. She went to a new doctor and they are doing a battery of tests starting yesterday with some serious and painful ones coming up in the next few days.... Just keep them in your prayers if you will.

Thank you VERY much!

WhiteNite

Just got word this morning that testing is going well so far but she has a spinal tap coming tomorrow and is pretty scared about that.....

Thanks to all! Means a lot!

badbowtie

WN thank you for posting this up. Guys it is my family and wife that Shannon is talking about, Thank You all for your thoughts and prayers. They are assuming that she has MS but they are doing the spinal tap tomorrow to find out for sure we will not have the results from it back for about 3 weeks.

This is how wonderful my wife is....We have a meet scheduled at my house for this Saturday we found out after the plans were made that she had to have this test. After the test she is suppose to be in bed for 24hrs. from the time of the spinal tap. I told her that I would cancel it so that she would be more comfortable and she would not let me do it because everyone already made plans! She is not permitted to be up for this time because she can start bleeding and then have to have something called a blood patch that would require her to go in the hospital! She even threatened me that everyone had better show up or I would be dead when she felt better...lol

Thank You all very much!

Ernie

WhiteNite

[quote name='badbowtie' post='146152' date='Apr 16 2009, 10:47 AM']WN thank you for posting this up. Guys it is my family and wife that Shannon is talking about, Thank You all for your thoughts and prayers. They are assuming that she has MS but they are doing the spinal tap tomorrow to find out for sure we will not have the results from it back for about 3 weeks.

This is how wonderful my wife is....We have a meet scheduled at my house for this Saturday we found out after the plans were made that she had to have this test. After the test she is suppose to be in bed for 24hrs. from the time of the spinal tap. I told her that I would cancel it so that she would be more comfortable and she would not let me do it because everyone already made plans! She is not permitted to be up for this time because she can start bleeding and then have to have something called a blood patch that would require her to go in the hospital! She even threatened me that everyone had better show up or I would be dead when she felt better...lol

Thank You all very much!

Ernie[/quote]

My pleasure buddy!!! Is their anything that we can bring her? Can she eat that day or is their food restrictions? Does she like cake and if so what kind?

WhiteNite

Got word after I found out I am bordering on Pneumonia today that she had the Spinal Tap and is doing well but is on bed rest now.... We should get results on the Tap in 3 weeks. Praying that we will hear whats going on so she can start getting better. I hate to see such great people suffering!

FireWalker42

Just noticed this section over here. Ernie and family are always in my prayers. Some of the best people you could meet. I got to see Holly Saturday and for going through all those tests she was looking great. Stinks to have to wait 3 weeks for the results but will pray for good news.

badbowtie

[quote name='WhiteNite' post='146731' date='Apr 27 2009, 10:19 AM']Ernie, how is she doing? Do you we have a date that the results will be in?[/quote]

she called today and they bumped her appointment up to this Friday, So hopefully we will have some answers then. Once again thanks for all the prayers and thoughts guys.

Jim, I could not keep her in she was so looking forward to everyone coming over, the meet really helped her get through it she had a great time!

WhiteNite

[quote name='badbowtie' post='146760' date='Apr 27 2009, 08:32 PM']she called today and they bumped her appointment up to this Friday, So hopefully we will have some answers then. Once again thanks for all the prayers and thoughts guys.

Jim, I could not keep her in she was so looking forward to everyone coming over, the meet really helped her get through it she had a great time![/quote]

Thats good to hear. I hope the have some good news for us buddy! Im ready to see her get better!!! Still praying for you guys!

badbowtie

Well we just got a call that they have to cancel her appointment tomorrow because the lab that ran the test on the fluid from her Spinal Tap screwed up and forgot a crucial part of the test. The doctors office said that they may have enough of the fluid left over to do it but if not she will have to have another spinal tap done for more. She is really torn up about this as she was looking forward to finally having some answers tomorrow as to what can be done and what she actually has. As of now we are rescheduled for next friday but we will see. Thank you all for your Prayers!

WhiteNite

[quote name='badbowtie' post='146949' date='Apr 30 2009, 05:37 PM']Well we just got a call that they have to cancel her appointment tomorrow because the lab that ran the test on the fluid from her Spinal Tap screwed up and forgot a crucial part of the test. The doctors office said that they may have enough of the fluid left over to do it but if not she will have to have another spinal tap done for more. She is really torn up about this as she was looking forward to finally having some answers tomorrow as to what can be done and what she actually has. As of now we are rescheduled for next friday but we will see. Thank you all for your Prayers![/quote]

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW, I have a few connections I can put you in contact with to teach them not to forget stuff thats that important again......