old town friday night cruise video

WhiteNite

LOL the Turbo titan is not fully tuned (just generic) so they would not do any hard runs just some light rides.....didnt want to make it go BOOM!!! LOL but I did get to ride in the Lightning....WOW

SimplyModified

[quote name='WhiteNite' post='144252' date='Mar 24 2009, 07:46 AM']The kit on the black truck looks pretty good man in person....[/quote]

the cost is kinda hard to swallow thou LOL

WhiteNite

[quote name='titannewbieinct' post='144295' date='Mar 24 2009, 03:02 PM']who was 3rd thru i like the lift[/quote]

LOL that was Transformer! LOL you dont even want to know what he has as far as $$$ in that lift...

WhiteNite

I think its the PRG 7inch 4x4 lift with deavers billsteins I forget which coil overs Total Chaos UCA's and a bunch of others stuff and most of it Powder Coated....

WhiteNite

[quote name='SimplyModified' post='144391' date='Mar 25 2009, 01:43 PM']got link on UCAs?[/quote]

They dont make Total Chaos UCA's anymore. PRG makes a set and now Rough Country makes a set that from what I read works well but are not as heavy duty as the PRG. But heck SM where you gona really push a set of UCA's LOLOLOL

inamedhotdog

[quote name='titannewbieinct' post='144425' date='Mar 25 2009, 03:30 PM']maybe i'll shock shop after lift shopping

after i shake the money tree[/quote]

when you shake that tree can you spare a few seeds? lol!

SimplyModified

[quote name='WhiteNite' post='144456' date='Mar 25 2009, 08:44 PM']They dont make Total Chaos UCA's anymore. PRG makes a set and now Rough Country makes a set that from what I read works well but are not as heavy duty as the PRG. But heck SM where you gona really push a set of UCA's LOLOLOL[/quote]

LOL i just like the tubular design

WhiteNite

[quote name='maninblue' post='144581' date='Mar 26 2009, 10:35 PM']Great video. Where was it??[/quote]

Kissimmee Florida