New look for my new truck.

SLOride

The other truck was lowered and the ride was harsh, so with this one im going up. I got these wheels and tires sat. and as soon as I got home they got painted and put on the truck................They fit and only barely rub and they are 35/12.5/18 BFG mud terrain, I have a leveling kit just waiting to go on, but can't get help to do it. Anyway here are some pics.

Attachments

WhiteNite

[quote name='SLOride' timestamp='1284427324' post='158491']

The other truck was lowered and the ride was harsh, so with this one im going up. I got these wheels and tires sat. and as soon as I got home they got painted and put on the truck................They fit and only barely rub and they are 35/12.5/18 BFG mud terrain, I have a leveling kit just waiting to go on, but can't get help to do it. Anyway here are some pics.

[/quote]

Dude!!! I like it!!! How far are you from me? Middleburg.....

SLOride

[quote name='WhiteNite' timestamp='1284427678' post='158493']

Dude!!! I like it!!! How far are you from me? Middleburg.....

[/quote]

I don't even know where middleburg is but my zip is 30277

WhiteNite

O wow thats like 5hrs. Im just 30 mins south of Jacksonville. I was going to say if you were a couple hours from me bring your mini lift down and lets get it put on. I can walk you through the install on the phone. Its pretty easy. Will take about 3-5 hours total depending on how good you are with tools.

SLOride

well look, maria's mom and dad live in savanah and if I don't get it put on this weekend I might take you up on that soon. Thanks man, I can't wait to get back to OT

WhiteNite

[quote name='SLOride' timestamp='1284428959' post='158498']

well look, maria's mom and dad live in savanah and if I don't get it put on this weekend I might take you up on that soon. Thanks man, I can't wait to get back to OT

[/quote]

Thats about 2.5 hours, very doable. Do you have my cell? If you get around to it this weekend you can call me if you need info I can send pics showing you what/how to do anything if you get stuck. Or plan a weekend, we will send the ladies off to Kohls while we put the mini lift on.....

SLOride

Thanks, ok well I have an appointment at leer truck accessories in conyers sat. morning to have my leveling kit installed. I whould love to do it myself but I don't have the right tools anymore to do the job so im gonna pay someone who does it every day, but I will be installing the rear blocks myself, 3" front and 1" cst rear blocks

SLOride

you mean higher in the front? its pretty much level but when I put my spare back with the same wheel/tire combo mounted in the bed on a baja style rack it will prob go down about an inch in the rear. i'll get some better pics when I clean her up

krh2

Administrator
[quote name='SLOride' timestamp='1285030352' post='158596']

you mean higher in the front? its pretty much level but when I put my spare back with the same wheel/tire combo mounted in the bed on a baja style rack it will prob go down about an inch in the rear. i'll get some better pics when I clean her up

[/quote]

yup, prereunner style.. So what is the total package consist of?

SLOride

well I like to fab up my own stuff thats uniqe so im gonna design a custom mount to hold another wheel and tire to match the rest along with a toolbox that sits down inside the bed (black of course) and prob gonna mount an air compressor (also black) and an outlet for power in the bed as well, and to top it off I think I want to put on a body lift to set it just right.

SLOride

oh, right now it has a 3" e-bay leveling kit up front and a 1" cst rear lift block set with 35/12.5./18 BFG mud terrain tires on the LE wheels that I painted with bed liner. And I did not have to do the pinch weld mod

krh2

Administrator
[quote name='SLOride' timestamp='1285031917' post='158602']

oh, right now it has a 3" e-bay leveling kit up front and a 1" cst rear lift block set with 35/12.5./18 BFG mud terrain tires on the LE wheels that I painted with bed liner. And I did not have to do the pinch weld mod

[/quote]

Again.......... Very nice choices...

SLOride

[quote name='krh2' timestamp='1285032022' post='158603']

Again.......... Very nice choices...

[/quote]

Thanks.