New Harbor Nissan thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!

kuntao

Just Took the Pathfinder in and had the thermostat changed to 350z thermostat....And had great results running like 10 degrees cooler now on the scangauge...Also had my tranny fluid changed and the crew did the tranny mod on the titan turbo done...Great ideas from the relentless crew...Also saw they were installing 2 350z turbos while my pathfinder was getting fixed..I was also lucky to get a ride in the turbo 350z...All I can say that turbo is sick..WOW!!! I can say I'm Now a fan of turbos..I always thought superchargers had the edge because this what I was told when my supercharger was sold to me...No way turbos have alot of advantages over superchargers thats for sure....Thanks so much Brad, Ryan and Relentless Crew..Keep up the great work..

WhiteNite

Chris.....does the wife know about this? LOL Those boys are going to have that pathy turbo'd before no time!!!

So did you get a ride in the Titan Turbo?

BuenasNalgas

[quote name='SimplyModified' post='145153' date='Apr 2 2009, 06:18 AM']I want a new car Dam it[/quote]

So buy one!!! :)

SimplyModified

[quote name='BuenasNalgas' post='145175' date='Apr 2 2009, 09:55 AM']So buy one!!! :)[/quote]

the economy is stoping me right now i tryed payments are way too much

WhiteNite

[quote name='von' post='145261' date='Apr 3 2009, 01:37 PM']Yea we need a turbo pathy to show the TBSS wats up.[/quote]

LOL His wify will KILL HIM!!!!!!! Im seriouse!

SimplyModified

[quote name='WhiteNite' post='145263' date='Apr 3 2009, 12:40 PM']LOL His wify will KILL HIM!!!!!!! Im seriouse![/quote]

HAHAHA