New default skin

BLWedge09

Administrator
A new skin has been added and set to the default.  All members have been set to this skin.  The new skin is called TitanSpot Executive 2.  Don't worry, if you preferred the old skin, it is still available from the skin selector on each page.  That skin is called Luminous.  I just wanted to try something different for a change.

I also edited the Latest Posts block on the homepage to  show a little more info about each post.

jdmartin

I'm liking the new skin so far. And the way everything looks. Now if we can just drum up some business!

BLWedge09

Administrator
I'm liking the new skin so far. And the way everything looks. Now if we can just drum up some business!
Well, almost nobody's buying new Titans right now since this model has been on the market for 10 years.  That, plus most of the folks here have had or discussed most of the major problems.  I'd love to see more traffic, but I'm about out of ideas...

mdawg4x4

Well, hopefully we can do something about the lack of a new Titan soon. Got 3 guys around me working on new manufacturing tooling specs. I have been involved a little, but am currently working on the new Murano at the moment.

jdmartin

Well, almost nobody's buying new Titans right now since this model has been on the market for 10 years.  That, plus most of the folks here have had or discussed most of the major problems.  I'd love to see more traffic, but I'm about out of ideas...
Yeah, Nissan's lack of support for this truck can't help matters. Even the "other" place has slowed down quite a bit. Most people coming into the forums these days are people who bought them second hand and are trying to repair problems or figure things out. There's just not a lot of excitement out there for the truck right now. It's too bad because Titans are damn good trucks, everything considered. I don't drive mine every day - I do the commuter thing in an econobox - but when I do I'm reminded why I'm still in one of these things. Except for fuel economy, they do everything else you could want. Haul stuff, haul ass, ride a bunch of people in comfort, get you through snow, all kinds of options, and at least as far as mine has gone I have had reliable trucks. I noticed Skiff posted he's up to 232k miles on his truck, and having owned other trucks there's few that would get you there without a lot of trouble (except for my Mazda, that thing was bulletproof).