My mother

ttammunek04

As some of you may know, my mother has been in bad shape since Thanksgiving. This morning at 2:45am she was called home. She put up one heck of a fight, but I feel that this was the good lords way of not letting her suffer. She was one extraordinary person and will be greatly missed. Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers. Loosing a loved one isn't easy anytime, but given the time of year it makes it extra tough. Just thought that I'd let you all know.

swarren1

Sorry for your loss Matt ... can't imagine how tough this is, especially during the holidays. Time will help with the sadness, so at least in the future you will be able to focus on the good memories of your mom during the holidays. God Bless!

Homer

You have my deepest condolences. I know what you're going through, I lost my incredible mom 11 years ago this month. Your post really touched me.

WhiteNite

Thoughts and prayers man! Sorry Im late on this. Hope you and your family can see the joy behind the sorrow. No more pain, no more meds, no more fighting. And what better Christmas present can you ask for than to spend Christmas WITH our lord and savior!