Missing girl believed to be found dead.....

WhiteNite

http://www.firstcoas...=146992&catid=3

She went missing about 10 miles from my house. Please pray for her family. I am enraged, I have a neice her age. I can promise you this, if it were my family, whoever did it better pray to whoever they pray to that the cops find them before I do because they will make a movie out of what I do to them......God is merciful, I am not.

Please pray for this little girl and her family, may God swoop her soul up in his mighty hand and take her straight to his kingdom!

I did not know this family but my heart goes out to them!

scottsbro23

[quote name='WhiteNite' date='21 October 2009 - 04:01 PM' timestamp='1256158903' post='154067']

http://www.firstcoas...=146992&catid=3

She went missing about 10 miles from my house. Please pray for her family. I am enraged, I have a neice her age. I can promise you this, if it were my family, whoever did it better pray to whoever they pray to that the cops find them before I do because they will make a movie out of what I do to them......God is merciful, I am not.

Please pray for this little girl and her family, may God swoop her soul up in his mighty hand and take her straight to his kingdom!

I did not know this family but my heart goes out to them!

[/quote]

I'm with ya on that! I have an 8 yr old daughter...If this was to happen to my family, there would be multiple "Missing Persons" in the area...namely the scumbags that did it.

WhiteNite

I truely dont see how a person can do such a thing.....

So sad. Its must be so easy to pick on an inocent child, how manly of them! Just pisses me off to no end. They will NEVER get what they deserve IMO!

DevilDawg

[quote name='scottsbro23' date='21 October 2009 - 05:37 PM' timestamp='1256164657' post='154068']

I'm with ya on that! I have an 8 yr old daughter...If this was to happen to my family, there would be multiple "Missing Persons" in the area...namely the scumbags that did it.

[/quote]

STEEL ON EFFIN TARGET.... with the small exception that these type of people would not be "missed" by anyone.

And the line forms to the left.

RIP Little One... May your days with Our Father be Blessed, and your families pain be eased.

FYI.... To said D-Bag(s) responsible for this. I will make "GracieBear" from Man on Fire look like an amatuer...

WhiteNite

It was her if you didnt see. The sheriff said they would not be releasing the details of how she was killed. They also told the family that they HIGHLY advised them as to NOT look at her, they told her mother, "You do not want to see her like this, you dont want your last memory of her to be this"......

Its SICK! someone needs to get their hands on these people and let the comunity know who and where they are.......