Interior LED Conversion Complete!

Lvcoyote

Thanks to Jason at Altitude Importers (ArmaDen) and his awesome products and service, my interior LED conversion is finally complete! I went with LED's on the Door Panels, Floor Board, Mud Lights, Maps, and Dome. I also bought some backup light LED's but I was one of the unlucky ones who had trouble getting those to connect correctly to the sockets without modifying the LED somewhat. After some fiddling around I figured out how to make those work, but to be honest I was not happy with the light output. I opted for the PIAA 19224 Xtreme White bulbs instead.

I also purchased a mood light LED from Superbrightleds, before I knew about Jason, darnit!!......LOL. I enlarged the mood light hole in the upper console to allow a little extra light to shine through. I had the perfect bit for my Dremmel and enlarged the hole approximately 20 to 25 percent. I bought two mood lights, one was advertised as being brighter than the standard, but after testing both I opted for the standard as the brighter one was a bit much IMHO.

Anyway I thought I'd post some pictures for you guys so you can see just how bright these lights can make your interior.

DClights

Just to be clear did you add led's to your gauge display, radio/AC/ passenger Airbag light? Your truck interior is very bright I am quite impressed. If you do not mind would you put up a list of price per light (assuming that the bulbs are different for each location within the truck). I think the map lights for the front and rear would be very nice.

Lvcoyote

No, the gauge display is stock, I listed the lights I changed in the first post. I did everything for about $50, e-mail Jason Hensley at [email protected] and he will hook you up. What you can do is go to the Sylvania website and look up the bulbs you want replaced to LED's, then Jason will sell you the LED equivalent, or you can just give him the location of the bulbs you want to change and he'll do all the work for you, give you a price, and send them out to you first class mail. I had mine in about 3 days after payment.

DClights

I just wondered because everything in your picture seems so bright. I wondered if some of your electronics had been changed as well. Thanks for the info.

B00B0092

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum thing. Trying to catch up with the times if you will. Those interior lights are sick. Anyway to change out the lighting in the dash as far as gauge and temp controls. I'm looking for a blue color. I'm not sure how or where to post my grocery list of questions as it pertains to my 2008 2wd cc titan so here goes nothing.

I've done a few mild mods to her but still not satisfied. I have a super chips cortex tuner, a Volant cai, sprint booster and magnaflow exhaust. My baby has 95k miles on her now and I like to think I've taken pretty good care of her with the maintenance and only using royal purple products throughout. I'm thinking of headers but not sure which ones to go with. Also a throttle body spacer. I'm looking for a minimum of 575 at the rear wheels. My options are, supercharger, nitrous or turbos.

jdmartin

^^I don't think I'd do that without addressing the rear differential first. In my opinion it's not going to handle that kind of horsepower and you're going to break something.

There are a couple of guys who have done full interior light conversions to LED's but it involves quite a bit of soldering. I don't remember his name but there's a member that will do it for you for a fee, if you're not that good with a soldering iron.

Anyway, welcome to the Spot!