How are you all do'in this icy week

Brewman2

2 days of ice and the Titan is better than most.. We have followed 4 autos crash and burn this icy couple of days and the big Titan has never even slipped. Just followed a F-250 spin out going down hill, then followed with the Titan and passed the ditched Ford. This is a solid truck. Seems to want to just keep going and going and going. Could it be better than the Mo I replaced it with???

3 4x4 trucks and 1 mini van =0

Nissan Titan = Safe and Home

Luv This Truck

krh2

Administrator
[quote name='Brewman2' timestamp='1290575296' post='159106']

2 days of ice and the Titan is better than most.. We have followed 4 autos crash and burn this icy couple of days and the big Titan has never even slipped. Just followed a F-250 spin out going down hill, then followed with the Titan and passed the ditched Ford. This is a solid truck. Seems to want to just keep going and going and going. Could it be better than the Mo I replaced it with???

3 4x4 trucks and 1 mini van =0

Nissan Titan = Safe and Home

Luv This Truck

[/quote]

Love stories like this. Welcome to the Spot! Year? Color? Mods? Pics? We love pics..

mdawg4x4

Welcome from the balmy 70s and 80s in the South. We do have a front going through as I type that is supposed to drop us into 50s and 60s for a few days.