Horrible News

tc3driver

I am just in awe...

Please let me know if the WCC (West Coast Chapter) can do anything to assist the family in their time of need.

scottsbro23

[quote name='tc3driver' post='136060' date='Nov 26 2008, 07:20 PM']I am just in awe...

Please let me know if the WCC (West Coast Chapter) can do anything to assist the family in their time of need.[/quote]

I will ASAP as soon as I hear more... We have one fella in contact (that sellout Richard...lol) with the family...

Candy doesn't need a bunch a hardhead Titan owners callin the house.

krh2

Administrator
[quote name='scottsbro23' post='136064' date='Nov 26 2008, 06:03 PM']I will ASAP as soon as I hear more... We have one fella in contact (that sellout Richard...lol) with the family...

Candy doesn't need a bunch a hardhead Titan owners callin the house.[/quote]

Look Mofo.... Ya'll better keep me informed. I cannot take part in the Honor Guard but I sure as hell am gonna supply the fixins for a bbq... Whip out your Costco card Bro and let it fly... AKA... How much?

DevilDawg

[quote name='Homer' post='136032' date='Nov 26 2008, 07:43 AM']Wow. I didn't know the man either but may he rest in peace, and my condolences to all his friends and family.[/quote]

Homer,

he had a heart and a smile as big as Texas. hell of a guy. gonna miss the chit out of him and his practical jokes.....

here's another one tfor ya brother

scottsbro23

[quote name='DevilDawg' post='136076' date='Nov 26 2008, 10:24 PM']Homer,

he had a heart and a smile as big as Texas. hell of a guy. gonna miss the chit out of him and his practical jokes.....

here's another one tfor ya brother[/quote]

Roger that!

Brad and I had a few in his honor tonight in the geeerage....the wife even joined us. Sorry Kev...I didnt call..I was shocked the CinC took a break from baking my FAVORITE Pan Rolls for tomorrow, to come out and hang with the fellas.

krh2

Administrator
[quote name='scottsbro23' post='136080' date='Nov 26 2008, 09:48 PM']Roger that!

Brad and I had a few in his honor tonight in the geeerage....the wife even joined us. Sorry Kev...I didnt call..I was shocked the CinC took a break from baking my FAVORITE Pan Rolls for tomorrow, to come out and hang with the fellas.[/quote]

Pan rolls? Huh? You see my previous post? Lemme know... Ha ha, call down range mofo..

maninblue

I'm sorry to hear about this and I will pray for the family. Traffic crashes are hard and sudden. Noone expects it. From my end you anticipate the despair and trials the family will face. You try not to think about it to much while working.

I had a friend who died when his truck rolled over at 16 years young. It was lifted several inches. He leaned over to get the coke he had just bought and left the pavement. When he attempted to correct he overcorrected and flipped. The truck rolled on top of him. The passenger had to watch/go through the whole thing but he was belted in and had no injuries. My friend was not.

I see many people everyday without seatbelts and I remind them that their families want to have them around for many more years. I don't know if he was not belted in but if you don't wear your seatbelt I hope that this motivates to to use it. It will save your life. It would've saved my friend's life several years ago.

R.I.P. Bobby

River Rat

RIP Bobby. You Texas guys are good people and I like seeing how great everyone here is as well. My prayers are with his family and friends.

DevilDawg

We had a good Titan turnout even considering it was the day after a long holiday weekend. I know a bunch more wanted to come than could. The flowers from the Spot were nice. I got this shot on the way out.