GOOD MORNING THREAD!!!

jdmartin

Hi everybody! Still alive!

I finished the offroad, now a Forester is the daily.

Everything is ok!  :cheers:
Balage! what's going on man! Still got my sticker on your vehicle? Nice to see you dude - don't let Hungary go authoritarian!

jdmartin

And of course, I'm still here. Still on Titan #2. 142k miles on it or something like that. It does mostly work duty these days, though occasionally I'll take it into the office. I've been trying to preserve it, so I've been killing a Kia :)

balage

Balage! what's going on man! Still got my sticker on your vehicle? Nice to see you dude - don't let Hungary go authoritarian!
Hi JD! The sticker went with Land Cruiser. I hope the new owner will careful.

Hungary is in trouble..about 1000 years ago. :)

The rhythm brewers CD still in my car. Of Course! 

mcginkleschmidt

Hey balage!  How goes it?  I thought you must have died it has been so long.

I've got the Rhythm Brewers CD as well but I put the songs on a thumb drive as mp3 files and play them through my navigation receiver as well as my home stereo receiver.  I also play it on my Sansa Clip+ when I work outside and in in my yard.  I listen to music in the shuffle mode and I immediately recognize JD whenever he comes around.

jdmartin

Hey balage!  How goes it?  I thought you must have died it has been so long.

I've got the Rhythm Brewers CD as well but I put the songs on a thumb drive as mp3 files and play them through my navigation receiver as well as my home stereo receiver.  I also play it on my Sansa Clip+ when I work outside and in in my yard.  I listen to music in the shuffle mode and I immediately recognize JD whenever he comes around.
Luke: Awesome! 

Balage: Man, I will need to send you a new sticker. Send me your address again!