GOOD MORNING THREAD!!!

krh2

Administrator
Hey there Skiff! Some if us still check in. 232k?! Wow! Using your model I have 132k trouble free miles ahead of me. Thanks for the update.

honeykeeper

Man, I haven't been back here for a while.  I'm the only one logged on at 8:15 pm?   Just thought I'd check in and see how things have evolved since I left.  

HK, if you ever log on here and read this I'm going to be up there by your mountain in August.  Thought maybe we could hook up for a beer, ice tea, or whatever? 

I'm still driving my '04 SE by the way.  232,000 miles and so far no problems.  The paint is fading away, it's had seven or eight new windshields, three sets of brakes, four sets of tires, and a set of seat covers, but it still runs like it did the day I got it.  It's the most unbelievable truck I've ever owned.

I'll check back in a few days and see if anybody really does still come here or if this is just a ghost town now.

Skiff
Hello Big Skiff! Good to hear from you...it has been a long time. All is well in the mountains here and you certainly are welcome to stop by for a long overdo visit!

I still have my 05 Titan..about 147K on it now and like you it runs like new and strong!....I'm glad I purchased mine and plan to "keep" her! Not one windshield replaced on mine.

Now on second Red Top.

How's Florida?

Do you still have my contact info? Let me know.

Cheers soon....Tom

mdawg4x4

Skiff, KRH2, and Honeykeeper, It makes me feel good to hear a few people still enjoying their early Titans. I have 102K on my 06 Frontier now. I somewhat regret not trading for a new Titan a few years ago when the market tanked and there was $8K cash back rebate on a PRO4X. But I, too, love my truck!

honeykeeper

Skiff, KRH2, and Honeykeeper, It makes me feel good to hear a few people still enjoying their early Titans. I have 102K on my 06 Frontier now. I somewhat regret not trading for a new Titan a few years ago when the market tanked and there was $8K cash back rebate on a PRO4X. But I, too, love my truck!

Another good report....I use 4WD everyday I drive off and on my mountain...the system works well with the flick of a switch...love it!

jdmartin

Hey Skiff, maybe Tom will invite me up to the bunker as well and we can have an ol' TitanSpot get together. 232k miles, that is badass!

honeykeeper

Hey Skiff, maybe Tom will invite me up to the bunker as well and we can have an ol' TitanSpot get together. 232k miles, that is badass!

JD, I'm planting more vines in my expanding vineyard now....just 38 more holes to dig on the side of the mountain then I can take a break or meet you in A-she-ville. I can't believe the time that has flown by! Are you still working in A-ville? Give a call when you can and we will sample some of me wine!

jdmartin

Yup, I'm still there. Still waiting on you to give me a call next time you're in town to go grab some lunch. I think it's what, maybe 5 years, that I'm waiting? :smt082

BigSkiff

Hello Big Skiff! Good to hear from you...it has been a long time. All is well in the mountains here and you certainly are welcome to stop by for a long overdo visit!

I still have my 05 Titan..about 147K on it now and like you it runs like new and strong!....I'm glad I purchased mine and plan to "keep" her! Not one windshield replaced on mine.

Now on second Red Top.

How's Florida?

Do you still have my contact info? Let me know.

Cheers soon....Tom
Hey Tom!  Glad to find you still here.  Florida is great, no winter!  I do not have your contact info anymore.  My last cell phone ended up in the water and the memory went bye bye, along with the phone!  If you want to PM me with it I will give you a call as we get closer to August.  We rented a cabin, we being my wife and I and my brother and his wife.  It would be great to hook up and tell a few stories!

BigSkiff

JD that would be cool.  Maybe we could all do dinner and catch up a bit.

jdmartin

^^Yeah, a Titanspot reunion! :smt073   I still have Tom's info if he hasn't changed it and forgets to send it to you.

honeykeeper

Hey Tom!  Glad to find you still here.  Florida is great, no winter!  I do not have your contact info anymore.  My last cell phone ended up in the water and the memory went bye bye, along with the phone!  If you want to PM me with it I will give you a call as we get closer to August.  We rented a cabin, we being my wife and I and my brother and his wife.  It would be great to hook up and tell a few stories!

Hi Bob!,

Great to hear back from you! What's going on in Fla.?

The last freeze here a week ago set my vineyard I'm establishing on my mountain back..we'll see how the summer goes. I'm making "World Class" wines these days and busy on the mountain top..as usual.

Did you rent a cabin in Black Mountain? I have a friend that manages some cabins by Montreat.

You can retreive your cell contact list online if you need to...I will message you my #'s anyway.

Looking forward to connecting in person after all these years.

Time to dig more holes and plant more vines this morning...at a 45-55° angle!

Cheers soon...Tom

honeykeeper

Yup, I'm still there. Still waiting on you to give me a call next time you're in town to go grab some lunch. I think it's what, maybe 5 years, that I'm waiting? :smt082

JD,

Sorry but my mom got sick and I had to stick out until she passed a few months ago. Now working on expanding my vineyard and living a farmers life so no time for driving to A-She-Ville for lunch..but you can come by here as I mentioned last to the Straight Away Cafe which is just about 1/2 mile from my mountain.

Let me know if you want to come this way.

Cheers soon...Tom

honeykeeper

Hello and Good Morning✌

Yes I still have my Titan. Just rebuilt it after a large Pine Tree crushed the friggin cabin down!

Who's here? You're it!

Cheers, ?Tom

mcginkleschmidt

Well I'll be damned, Kevin and Keeper!  How ya been?  I still have the same truck, 45,516 miles, and it will be 13 years old on March 30, 2017. 

honeykeeper

Good Morning Kev and MC!

My Titan will be 12 on March 29.

I have a similar daily driver like Kev's. It's a 2016 Subaru Crosstrek AWD...and white of course!

If I can figure how to downsize the pic I will post it up here.

Cheers...✌

balage

Hi everybody! Still alive!

I finished the offroad, now a Forester is the daily.

Everything is ok!  :cheers: