Front end eye candy for Old Smokey!!

ttammunek04

Well ended up pulling the trigger on a bull bar and a set of auxillary lights. Ended up getting the Aries SS Bull Bar and a set of Warn wireless driving lights.

Bull Bar: Aries SS Bull Bar

Driving Lights: Warn Driving Lights

Ended up getting the whole package from Amazon for around $360. Supposed to be here around the 23rd, so hopefully I can get some free time and do the install that weekend. I'll make sure to post before & after pics.

ttammunek04

Well the bull bar came in last Thursday and I was planning on installing the lights prior to putting on the bull bar, but it had been starring my in the face all weekend and I decided to go out and put it on yesterday. Lights will deliver today so hopefully I can find the time and patience to get them installed this week. Enjoy the pics! Pics will follow of the final install of the lights.

Attachments

ttammunek04

Got the lights installed yesterday with the help from a buddy. Super easy install. We had them on in around 30 to 40 minutes. Simples plug and play installation. Very detailed instructions helped out tremendously. Still got a little dress up to do as I can stand to see exposed wiring. Thinking I'll go to local auto parts store and find some wire loom to cover the wires off the back of the lights to give that finished look. Plus it will drive me nuts until I can get that fixed anyways. Tested them on and off road last night. They shine out pretty far with the low beams and fogs, but kinda disappear with the high beams. Overall I'm very satisfied. Have to run them awhile and see how they'll hold up. My first DIY mod on the Titan. Attached are pics. Guess it's time for a new sig pic.

Attachments