For a FrontySpot Member!

G

A Special Friend needs a Prayer from everyone on the Forum!

Please include Ericka in your prayers today/tomorrow!

Ericka had to be hospitalized for a kidney problem, and while she was there she developed a hemorrhage on her brain. On Wednesday night at midnight I stood with my son while the surgeon told us that she might not survive the surgery to repair the damage. She has indeed lived through the surgery, but she is still in a coma and we don't know what kind of paralysis or damage she'll face if she ever wakes up. We need all the prayers we can get

G

[quote name='scottsbro23' post='146241' date='Apr 18 2009, 08:38 PM']WOW.....Ericka and her family are in our prayers...[/quote]

Thanks!

WhiteNite

Said a prayer for Ericka and her family before I posted this. More to come! She and the family will stay in my prayers, please keep us updated!

G

[quote name='WhiteNite' post='146246' date='Apr 18 2009, 09:15 PM']Said a prayer for Ericka and her family before I posted this. More to come! She and the family will stay in my prayers, please keep us updated![/quote]

Thanks WhiteNite!!!!!

G

Please keep her in your prayers.....

Here is a link to her update.....

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/erickat

The member on Frontyspot is reverendbiker. His son Ty was going to be married to Ericka In a couple of weeks, but the wedding was postponed due to the circumstances!

Please keep her in your Prayers!!!!!!

WhiteNite

Thanks for the update! I will keep checking in on that link! Prayers still coming! am PMing this to some friends.