Finally Replace the Pathfinder with?

mdawg4x4

For the past year, my wife has been driving a Sentra my dad gave my daughter. A few weeks ago my daughter got her license and took the car from her mom, leaving her to drive my truck. After trying to decide between a Juke, Titan, Murano, or another Xterra over the Christmas weekend, we bought a 2011 Murano.

Sorry the sun was very bright this morning and the iPhone didn't compensate, so this will have to do for now.

And the 1st mod:

DClights

Glad you bought that instead of Juke. lol. I have never understood why anyone would buy that car. Muranos are nice though.

ttammunek04

[quote name='DClights' timestamp='1293573667' post='159409']

Glad you bought that instead of Juke. lol. I have never understood why anyone would buy that car. Muranos are nice though.

[/quote]

Don't you mean a "Puke" Doug?

krh2

Administrator
[quote name='mdawg4x4' timestamp='1294110285' post='159484']

Mod #2. Since the dealer is not paying me to advertise, off with the old;

And on with the new!

[/quote]

Haha, let the mods begin. I gave an FX forum link to my brother. HE HATES ME NOW. LMAO

mdawg4x4

I have been over to a Murano forum, but have fought off the urge to join. I do not care for the snow flake wheels, but wasn't going to pay another $5K for the LE version. The only additional items I wanted off the LE was the 20" wheels and HID headlights. One of the guys on the Murano forum put "Z" wheels on his. Looked good, but I didn't like the idea of different offset wheels between the front and rear. Maybe if he had 2 sets of front wheels, it would have looked better.

MSU vanity car license plate is due any day for the rear. I have one on my Jeep and Frontier. MSU gets $50 from the purchase of each tag. I also have a set of Weathertech floor liners and cargo liner scheduled for delivery Thursday. That will be about it for the mods on the Murano, for now. I am not a fan of factory sound systems, but this one has the Bose system, which is integrated with the info display. So I won't be replacing it.

mdawg4x4

My Weathertech floor liners came in last week.

And with icy conditions, just in time to protect the carpet.