Fantasy Football 2012 Discussion

BLWedge09

Administrator
TitanSpot/FrontySpot Fantasy Football

It's that time of year again! It's time to start gearing up... (Hope we have a season...)

Once again, we'll be running a combined league for both TitanSpot and FrontySpot members. We have room for 10 teams, so if you want to play, go ahead and sign up!

Registration Link:​

In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to the game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 511214​

Password: the_spot_ff​

The draft is scheduled for Thursday Aug 23 9:00 PM CDT (10 eastern, 8 Mountain, 7 Pacific)

Don't miss out!

After you're signed up, you can access our league directly at:​

BuenasNalgas

Can we please PRETTY PLEASE change MAX TEAMS back to 10???

Couple suggestions on default scoring under PASSING 10yds = 1pt / TD = 6pts.

I'm sure we will have other suggestions as well and I might think of a few more changes along the way here shortly.....Thanks in advance.

AND ONCE AGAIN THANKS BL FOR SETTING THIS UP YEAR AFTER YEAR, I APPRECIATE IT AND I'M SURE ALL THE OTHERS DO AS WELL!!!! NOW GET READY TO GET YOUR BUTTS KICKED!!!!!!!!!! :)

BLWedge09

Administrator
I posted over on the Yahoo thread too... I'm ok with capping it at 12-14 for now. I just don't want anyone to get left out if they want to play.

I'm with you on the passing TD=6 pts, but I'd like to get more input on the passing yardage change. Your suggestion would put a lot more emphasis on passing yards, and I'd like to hear other's opinions.

krh2

Administrator
Cool, I didnt have to remember my yahoo account info. They linked it to my google account. So sorry losers I'm in. Oh Steve the draft is on.... wait. Nevermind

Derelicts

BLWedge09

Administrator
We have an odd number of teams right now. If you know anyone that wants to play, please ask them to sign up ASAP! We can't draft with an odd number.

Also, I need input on the suggestion of changing to Passing 10 yards = 1 pt from Passing 25 yards = 1 pt.

krh2

Administrator
My cookies got cleared. I cant for the life of me sign in to ff. link anyone? id and passcode aint workin