ECU Failing?

mindsprung77

Went through water at a fairly decent clip and having been suffering with repairs and ECU concerns since.  Mechanic found water when he removed the ignition coils.  Everything seemed ok... then the gauges all went dead.  He replaced the fuse box with a used one.  The fuel pump ended up being an issue (this was a new one he put in a month ago... and he just had to fix a disconnected fuel line to the pump, due to their mistake, two days before the water incident) so he replaced that, too.  

Everything was supposed to be ok but the SES light came on before I made it home from his shop.

Had Auto Parts store pull any codes and it only came up with Bank 1 Sensor 1 A/F Ratio Sensor.  Reset the light after a few days just to see if it would repeat.  

SES light came back on but the only code that showed up was the Evap Emission System leak (P0455).  The parts store I had pull the code this time was able to see old codes but the what it showed as the previous code was the same P0455.  The craziest thing in my mind, though, is the mileage reported.  It shows 565546.  Hopefully this truck will eventually see this but it is currently only at 184k.

I ordered a bluetooth scanner to pair with my phone, hoping I will be able to monitor and possibly be able to determine something but I'm waiting for it and wondering if I am going to ride it out until the computer fails or I break down again.

Does anyone have any ideas if I am putting off the inevitable of replacing the ECU?  Or is it possible that there is moisture and I need to pull connections and clean?

Has anyone seen the ECU have a different mileage than the Odometer?

The P0455 seems like a possible accurate code, as I did notice with the newest fuel pump I seem to be able to get more fuel into the tank.  Maybe the vent valve?  Might be showing my ignorance here.  I know a failed vent valve will cause the opposite by creating a vacuum that shuts off the gas pump but figure I'm already stretching, anyway.

Sorry, didn't intend to write a novella but I definitely could use any input.  Appreciate any and all advice in advance!!

2005 Titan 5.6 SE Flexfuel

mindsprung77

Ok.  Pulled readings with the scanner and had a few fails in the Mode $06 report.  I'm also getting a P0328 along with the P0455 code but the P0328 is listing in the Mode $02 report, not in the list of codes.
I can't find any clear descriptions on the internet of Mode $06 component ID descriptions.  ABS light is now on, also.  

Mode $06 - On-Board Monitoring

Component

Description

Value

Minimum

Maximum

Units

Result

Component Id $01

TID $01 - Manufacturer Defined

N/A

<b>Fail</b>

Component Id $01

TID $02 - Manufacturer Defined

N/A

<b>Pass</b>

Component Id $02

TID $03 - Manufacturer Defined

N/A

<b>Fail</b>

Component Id $02

TID $04 - Manufacturer Defined

N/A

<b>Pass</b>

Component Id $03

TID $05 - Manufacturer Defined

N/A

<b>Fail</b>

mindsprung77

Looks like the P0328 is the vent valve on the charcoal canister.  Blew it out and it worked for about 200 miles.  Saw my right rear axle seal was leaking.  Thought that would be the ABS problem but wasn't the case.  Came across an android app that will access the abs system.  Codes are C1103 & C1109.  C1103 is the front right wheel speed sensor and C1109 is abnormal battery voltage.  Would anyone possibly know if one of the wheel speed sensors is malfunctioning, it would cause the C1109?