ECO-FRIENDLY OIL

Titan8or

I was doing some reading yesterday and came across something interesting. After reading this web site and researching on the web a bit this stuff seems like it might actually work and it has some good backing behind it, ie ( American Lemans Series, Ryobi,IMSA, etc).

Has anyone ever heard of this stuff before and tried it yet? I'm going to try it in some of my smaller motors first, (generator, lawn mower, edger). If you check out the web site, let me know what you think.

WWW.GETG.COM

Thanks

Titan8or

[quote name='WhiteNite' date='20 October 2009 - 09:07 AM' timestamp='1256044072' post='153997']

Im always skittish of this stuff. Good to see you around steve, how are you my friend?

[/quote]

Doing well, keeping busy for sure. I've been looking and looking and noticted no one has posted much any where about any get togethers be it small or large. How have you been? I'm sure you're happy now that hunting season's open. I'll be out of reach the last week of this month, going on a cruise and coming back Halloween. I'll catch up with you later.

HEY!!! To all my Fla T's