Champion Nissan Katy Texas

G

For all of you new guys that end up joining, if you live in or around the Katy area in Texas, stear clear of Champion Nissan. Ever since Steve (the head tech) left, the place has gone to the birds.

Havock

As for NW Houston, Baker Jackson North has a good Credit Union/Internet Sales Manager with Wayne Buchanan. The Service Department has a new manager (for a few months now) that is much better than their previous one.

DevilDawg

The guys at Streater-Smith in Conroe have been nothing less than superb each time I have had to go. They might be a little far for most Houstonians to make it, but call and ask for Mike.

VShortt

[quote name='DevilDawg']The guys at Streater-Smith in Conroe have been nothing less than superb each time I have had to go. They might be a little far for most Houstonians to make it, but call and ask for Mike.[/quote]Thanks for the tip. It's worth the drive to me. Conroe isn't too horribly far.

tweety

We talked to the Baker people when we were first looking at the Titan. We already had something in writing from Champion but found this one at Baker Jackson and being closer to the house, well, what the heck.

These people wouldn't even come an agreement on price unless we sat down to run our credit. We were pissed. Just give us the damn price and stop wasting our time.

The dude at Champion, some internet sales guy, gave it to us straight up.

Now the after the sale part of things I would say that Champion has fallen very short on.

The service is starting to come around and win me over.

The parts lady, Janice, is very cool and knows more about your truck than you do.

Havock

[quote name='tweety']The parts lady, Janice, is very cool and knows more about your truck than you do.[/quote]I'd like to see that! I don't think anybody at any dealership knows as much about these things as the average member of these forums.

Janice... Bring it on! Show me what you're made of and I will bring my Titan to Champion for my next service!

VShortt

[quote name='Havock'][quote name='tweety']The parts lady, Janice, is very cool and knows more about your truck than you do.[/quote]I'd like to see that! I don't think anybody at any dealership knows as much about these things as the average member of these forums.

Janice... Bring it on! Show me what you're made of and I will bring my Titan to Champion for my next service![/quote]That isn't a safe bet at all Havock. You see, tweety is right about Janice, but I wouldn't even consider saying the same thing about the service staff. Janice is awesome. You have never seen a woman more passionate about her job and her knowledge of her job than she is. Every opportunity to see her is a welcome one. Janice rocks.

VShortt

[quote name='Havock']Then she needs to bless us with her presence here on the Spot so we can learn from her![/quote]I'm working on that....and more. I'll explain later.

DevilDawg

[quote name='VShortt'][quote name='Havock']Then she needs to bless us with her presence here on the Spot so we can learn from her![/quote]I'm working on that....and more. I'll explain later.[/quote]

Do I smell a sponsor in the works here?