Bio-clean Water Stain Remover

TITNTUFF

I had some water spots from he!! on my glass that would not come off. My body shop told me they had seen water spotting but my truck was the worst he had seen. He recommended Bio Clean or new glass. I got some Bio Clean from Acme Glass @ $15 a 20.3 oz bottle. It is like a paste style toothpaste. I applied it with a sponge and elbow grease and it removed stains that would not come off with vinegar, wax, baking soda, dish washing soap, simple green, Stoners, or any other cleaner I came up with.

It is not for everyday use, but for those occasions you have a bad stain it really works great. I thought I was going to have to get new windows due to the local water which is extremely hard and does not filter out, and industrial fallout at work from a lime kiln.

It also works well in the bathroom to clean glass with limestone, chlorine, fluoride or other spots.

Bio-Clean Water Stain Remover, C. R. Laurence Co,, inc.

800 421 6144

TITNTUFF

You're welcome.

But you might want to test the Bio Clean in an inconspicuous area just to make sure it doesn't scuff the gel coat!

TitanOn24s

[quote name='TITNTUFF' post='133536' date='Oct 2 2008, 02:04 PM']You're welcome.

But you might want to test the Bio Clean in an inconspicuous area just to make sure it doesn't scuff the gel coat![/quote]

"Not for everyday use...." Is this stuff harsh?? What If you get it on the plastic/rubber trim or paint?? Will it do damage??