billet grill

Quick25

Does anyone know or have any tips to clean a billet grill. I tried the mothers billit polish but I got more stuck inbetween the metal ten I did on the grill and it looks ****ty. I even used cotton swabs and that didnt work to well either. It looks like they have some corrision on them and I just bought a lower grill so I would like the top to be just as shiney as the lower. Somone please help. I know somone has some tips

WhiteNite

Can you put up a pic of what were dealing with. I think I know what your talking about but want to make sure. I use the eagle chrome polish. It comes in a can and is like a big cotton ball that you pull a piece off of and clean with, it really works well on my rims and grill

reece_nos

[quote name='Quick25' date='04 September 2009 - 12:41 AM' timestamp='1252042914' post='152520']

Does anyone know or have any tips to clean a billet grill. I tried the mothers billit polish but I got more stuck inbetween the metal ten I did on the grill and it looks ****ty. I even used cotton swabs and that didnt work to well either. It looks like they have some corrision on them and I just bought a lower grill so I would like the top to be just as shiney as the lower. Somone please help. I know somone has some tips

[/quote]

Meguires polish is the best it also is in a black can it does wonders!!

scottsbro23

[quote name='WhiteNite' date='04 September 2009 - 07:04 AM' timestamp='1252069483' post='152529']

Can you put up a pic of what were dealing with. I think I know what your talking about but want to make sure. I use the eagle chrome polish. It comes in a can and is like a big cotton ball that you pull a piece off of and clean with, it really works well on my rims and grill

[/quote]

That stuff is probably overpriced re labeled Nevr-Dull. Good ole Nevr Dull....ALL Marines & Sailors know the stuff...lmao

I just wash mine...but the black painted section on top and bottom of each strip needs a good detail.