Been a while.....

krh2

Administrator
Yes I'm still alive. I have not been on in a while and before my hiatus I was not very active. I had a few life changing events happen. I pray they are behind me now. I hope to contribute like I did in the past.

I would like to apologize to my friends and BL. Also thank you BL for your patience bro.

Kev

BLWedge09

Administrator
No need for apologies Kev. We all know you're a good guy and have just been hoping to see you back at some point in the future. Good to hear from you.

We all have times where things like TitanSpot have to be put on the back burner. Remember my situation 2 years ago? Trust me, I get it...

Hope things are better now and continue to be that way.

DevilDawg

Welcome to the Spot... Pull up a chair, stay a while. We got a real fine group of peeps here.

Oh wait..

How the heck are ya Kev. Great to see you back and in the world again. Stay Strong

mcginkleschmidt

I have noticed that as a prolificTitanSpotter contributer, you have been conspiculouly absent. Whatever hurdle you have been facing, I hope things are coming together for you.

Welcome back to the Spot as we have missed you!

DClights

Kev I am sorry to hear about that you have problems and I am glad your back. The spot would not be the same without you.

krh2

Administrator
Thank you guys. My favorite paradox.. You have to die befor you live. Ask Jesus. Todd (devildawg) see you Sunday ;)

DevilDawg

POOT... Watch out for the outstanding weather in NM. Too Late.... LOL. Tell DK we are sorry they dinged his lil ole truck with that mean old rain.