Bed Cover Suggestions please.

ttammunek04

Well I've been thinking about cargo options on the new 2010 Titan I got 2 weeks ago and rather than getting another diamond plate tool box made up I'm thinking bed cover. Any suggestions? Brands or types I should stay away from. I'd like either a flip type or a retractable type. I'm not too sure on the fiberglass "lid" style. Any suggestions or comments will be appreciated. Heck if anyone has a used one in good shape that they would like to get rid of, let me know. It would have to be either Black or Smoke colored preferably.

steves

I've been satisfied with my Advance Cover aka K-Cover. The only down side is that at 5 years old now, it's leaky. I found out recently that the maker sells replacement parts for all the seals... so that's on tap for first thing in the spring for me.

krh2

Administrator
I love my ARE LSII cover. They are color matched and work great. Pricey though I paid $800 for mine but I got a discount. I think they are around 1k....

scottsbro23

I've got a Bakflip (3 way fold) cover... Now that I figured out a way to put my mountain bikes in the bed without the the entire cover folded up and blocking my back window, I love it. That Diamond Back looks strong! but too bulky for my taste. My Bakflip mounts flush with the caps.

steves

The only thing I think would be annoying about that Diamond cover... is that there doesn't seem to be a way to use it "opened" up. Sometimes you need to haul something that sticks out of the box.

I like the Advance Cover because it weighs about 50 lbs, and I can remove it without any help. It also folds up, and stacks on itself and opens up 3/4's of the bed.

ttammunek04

Well I ended up with the Extang Trifecta. Got it for $335 installed. While I was getting it put on I had them tint the 2 front windows to match the rears. As soon as it stops raining, snowing, and sleeting, I'll try and post up some pics. Maybe Sunday. It's supposed to be sunny then.