Baby Got New Shoes

Sftail1990

Well I finally got off my tail and got new wheels and tires. First things first with customer service, would never do business with American Eagle rims, horrible experience with them promising wheels would be here a certain day, nothing shows, call them and they basically say well we didn't have any in stock so tough luck. That was for a set of Boss 330's, so off I went to find a different manufacturer. Ended up with KMC Brodie 671's. Not as clean a spoke that I wanted but it is the the best I could do with the funds available. Ended up with Firestone FUZION ZR1's 275/55-20. Let me know what ya think, good or bad, I do like how it shows off the Stillen BBK now though.

Attachments

danielk

i personally couldnt put 20's on the truck because it just makes the tires look real small on the truck. but they look real clean. how much were the wheels?

Sftail1990

[quote name='danielk' timestamp='1280931739' post='157963']

i personally couldnt put 20's on the truck because it just makes the tires look real small on the truck. but they look real clean. how much were the wheels?

[/quote]

they retail for 371/ea but I have seen online where you can get them for about 330 or so

danielk

holy cow, thats rediculas, 20's aint cheap, im guessing thats chrome polished as well??? mine are 17x10 MOTO Metal ultra rogues. i bought them all for 635 with a $100 rebate