Anyone Interested In A Winch Bumper?

scottsbro23

OK I'm just tossing this out there to get an Idea on the interest in a Winch Bumper..with and with out light tube.

Today I met with Jim the owner of Shrockworks to see if he had any plans to offer a Bumper for the Titan. As of now he doesn't, but with enough interest that will change. Also I asked about rock sliders..but due to how our door skins end as low as they do, he would have to redesign sliders for the Titan. The slider tube would not allow for the door to open on the current design.

So heres a pic of the bumper on a Fronty to give you an idea.

scottsbro23

[quote name='krh2' post='113808' date='Oct 10 2007, 01:47 PM']That would be sweet![/quote]

Well there ya go Buddy... a Christmas gift for the Wifeys Fronty!!! LOL

krh2

Administrator
[quote name='scottsbro23' post='113810' date='Oct 10 2007, 11:49 AM']Well there ya go Buddy... a Christmas gift for the Wifeys Fronty!!! LOL[/quote]

Now ya got me thinking. How much for the fronty bumper?

scottsbro23

[quote name='krh2' post='113813' date='Oct 10 2007, 01:56 PM']Now ya got me thinking. How much for the fronty bumper?[/quote]

..hmm maybe I can get an Internet sales job with him/?? LOL

Here ya go...

If you like to play hard in your Nissan Frontier, it's time for some serious protection. The low hanging plastic factory bumper is easy prey for the rocks and ruts offroad. The ShrockWorks winch bumper is just the ticket to even the odds and allow you to charge ahead with confidence.

Don't waste time with a wimpy brush guard or grill guard for your Xterra or Frontier. They often cause more damage than they prevent after a hard knock. They are affectionately know as "Damage Multipliers". You can have a great looking bumper that offers real protection and a winch mounting location too.

You are looking at the best bumper on the market for your Frontier. Like all ShrockWorks products, it is computer designed in 3D CAD, laser cut, CNC bent.

It's also strong, really strong. Unlike some other bumpers on the market using thin gauge sheet metal less than 1/8" thick, this bumper is made from 3/16", 1/4" and 1/2" thick plate steel.

Despite the beef, painstaking design work on this bumper has kept the weight down to a very reasonable 138 lbs though. This include the front Skid plate.

Key Bumper features:

- Optimized for off road performance with greatly improved approach angles.

- Hidden winch mount accommodates most integrated and non-integrated solenoid winches up to 9500 lbs.

- Front Skid Plate a std feature. The HUGE plastic radiator hangs down very low on this vehicle. This skid protects it.

- Integrated Mounts for Nissan factory Fog Lights

- Light mounting holes on top are a std. feature

- Extremely stiff wraparound wings resist flexing into the body

- Looks great with or without a winch installed. No gaping empty hole where the winch would be.

- Designed with clearance in mind for larger tire upgrades.

- Installation is a simple bolt on.

Quick Specs:

- 3/16" plate steel bumper

- 1/2" thick plate steel recovery points.

- 2 1/2" and 1 5/8" high strength tubing

- All new hardware included

- Finished in show quality black powder coat or Optional Gray

This product is shipped as truck freight.

Details

Manufacturer ShrockWorks

Part #: NFTR3-FBPR-01A

Fits: Nissan Frontier 2005-2007

$949.00

scottsbro23

[quote name='jhromy' post='113819' date='Oct 10 2007, 02:59 PM']man that thing will just slow the frontier down[/quote]

LOL thats what Brutal was complaining about with all the gear on his Fronty...and his MPG is worse than a Titan..LOL

steves

Dang it. I would have been about a month ago, but I just replaced my dented bumper with a shiney new one from Brian.

HumDrumTitanMan

[quote name='steves' timestamp='1192063860' post='113854']

Dang it. I would have been about a month ago, but I just replaced my dented bumper with a shiney new one from Brian.

[/quote]

Man That is a sick Bumper/winch, do you still have it for sale?!

scottsbro23

[quote name='HumDrumTitanMan' timestamp='1304668880' post='160785']

Man That is a sick Bumper/winch, do you still have it for sale?!

[/quote]

Humdrum.. I never had that bumper...I was trying to guage interest to see if the company Shrockworks, would be willing to design one for the Titan. Sorry.