actual size Titan poster

To whoever it concerns:

I have an actual-size Titan poster I got once at a car exhibition, I think it was in California at the beginning of the century. If someone would like to have it, please let me know. The thing is huge and very unusual, because it's the size of a car, so it would be cool to hang on a shop wall or something. It was a handout so I'd just send it to you for free just need to cover shipping (really don't know how much that would be but it could be deposited in Paypal). I can find out at the time I send it. It is well preserved apart from some creases because it has been folded since. Any takers?

mcginkleschmidt

To whoever it concerns:

I have an actual-size Titan poster I got once at a car exhibition, I think it was in California at the beginning of the century. If someone would like to have it, please let me know. The thing is huge and very unusual, because it's the size of a car, so it would be cool to hang on a shop wall or something. It was a handout so I'd just send it to you for free just need to cover shipping (really don't know how much that would be but it could be deposited in Paypal). I can find out at the time I send it. It is well preserved apart from some creases because it has been folded since. Any takers?

:useless: