2 Deg. Timing Advance meet - Saturday 9/26/09

Were trying to get a quick Titan meet together for anyone who wants the 2 Deg. Timing Advance done on your T.

Were going to meet at the Scottsdale Pavilions - Saturday (9/26/09) from 3:00 til whenever....

Ken in AZ from Club Titan is offering this service to all Club members. $20.00

It should be some nice weather Sat. evening so everybody come out and get your advance done & show your T's.

**** REPLY if you think your coming out !

River Rat

welcome to the Spot and that is a great thing to take advantage of for any of the guys around that area. I was amazed at what at 2* timing advance could do after I got mine.

Kingoftheroad

[quote name='StreetTruckinTitan' date='24 September 2009 - 03:13 PM' timestamp='1253830431' post='153232']

Were trying to get a quick Titan meet together for anyone who wants the 2 Deg. Timing Advance done on your T.

Were going to meet at the Scottsdale Pavilions - Saturday (9/26/09) from 3:00 til whenever....

Ken in AZ from Club Titan is offering this service to all Club members. $20.00

It should be some nice weather Sat. evening so everybody come out and get your advance done & show your T's.

**** REPLY if you think your coming out !

[/quote]

Oh Man !!

If I would've known about this meet, I would've been there. I'm not far from there.....

Bummer !

Actually, this meet never happened. I posted on three different forums and didnt get any interest so we cancelled the meet. It was short notice, so maybe next time we'll try to plan ahead.

Kingoftheroad

[quote name='StreetTruckinTitan' date='28 September 2009 - 08:59 PM' timestamp='1254196791' post='153347']

Actually, this meet never happened. I posted on three different forums and didnt get any interest so we cancelled the meet. It was short notice, so maybe next time we'll try to plan ahead.

[/quote]

Next time let me know, I'll attend your Titan Meet...

For sure Kingoftheroad, Im starting to collect a few names who will attend next time. Like I said, it was short notice, so hopefully people will come out next time. I look forward to meeting you and other members in the area at the next meet.

Thanks ScottsBro, Yeah, Trying is the key word ! With all the Ts is this city, You would think someone could put a decent meet together. By the way, Sweet T you got going !