Welcome to TitanSpot - Nissan Titan Forum

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to TitanSpot - Nissan Titan Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of TitanSpot - Nissan Titan Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Access the members list and photo gallery.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

GOOD MORNING THREAD!!!

3721 replies to this topic

#3701 honeykeeper

honeykeeper

Sail Naked~!!!~

• Members
  • 8,095 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:25 AM

Skiff, KRH2, and Honeykeeper, It makes me feel good to hear a few people still enjoying their early Titans. I have 102K on my 06 Frontier now. I somewhat regret not trading for a new Titan a few years ago when the market tanked and there was $8K cash back rebate on a PRO4X. But I, too, love my truck!

Another good report....I use 4WD everyday I drive off and on my mountain...the system works well with the flick of a switch...love it!
3-29-05 Born ...4/09/05 Adopted... SEKC... 4 x 4 Off Road with Big Tow and E-loc...Blizzard...Graphite/Titanium Interior, Popular Package, Bench Seat.
Bilstein front/rear shocks, Deaver Mini-Pak Springs, Total Chaos Shackles, Hellwig Anti-Sway Bar,
Mag-Hytec "Honeypot", HK Rear Axle Vent Mod, Frozen Rotors-Hawk Pads.

In-Cabin Microfilters, ARE Z shell, OEM bug/rock deflector, Lund AVS Ventvisors, OEM mud gaurds, Bushwhacker- notched-Fender Flares, OEM rubber & standard floor mats, Burtman Stainless Steel Titan Door Sills, Black Vinyl Door Edge Molding on front doors and vertical sides of Tailgate, Spoiler Direct Chrome Tailgate Trim, Utilitrac System, OEM Dual Lower Sliding Trays, OEM under-seat-storganiser, Silver Star Ultra 9006 Low Beams, White Night Backup Lights, CT Windshield Sun Reflector, Drawtite Activator II trailer-e-brake control, Super-Z-Winter Traction Cables, Dueler AT REVO Tires-4th set, NISSAN I-POD adapter, Bosch Icon Window Wiper Blades, Bosch Ir Fusion Spark Plugs.
Optima Red Top Battery

6 x 10' low bed/rails trailer with E-brakes.
108 year old rebuilt 4,000 lb. road roller/packer. http://www.titanspot...d+Roller+Packer

Posted Image

JFK on Climate Change/Energy Revolution http://www.youtube.c...h?v=J8dLHZ6jKFc
JFK JR. "We Have the Capability and Technology to Eliminate 100% of our Needs for Persian Gulf OIl"
"PEACE TO THE PEOPLE OF ALL NATIONS"
The TRUTH is still EVERYWHERE...I said this ~!!!~

#3702 jdmartin

jdmartin

"Evil Eye"

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:50 PM

Hey Skiff, maybe Tom will invite me up to the bunker as well and we can have an ol' TitanSpot get together. 232k miles, that is badass!

#3703 honeykeeper

honeykeeper

Sail Naked~!!!~

• Members
  • 8,095 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:44 PM

Hey Skiff, maybe Tom will invite me up to the bunker as well and we can have an ol' TitanSpot get together. 232k miles, that is badass!

JD, I'm planting more vines in my expanding vineyard now....just 38 more holes to dig on the side of the mountain then I can take a break or meet you in A-she-ville. I can't believe the time that has flown by! Are you still working in A-ville? Give a call when you can and we will sample some of me wine!
3-29-05 Born ...4/09/05 Adopted... SEKC... 4 x 4 Off Road with Big Tow and E-loc...Blizzard...Graphite/Titanium Interior, Popular Package, Bench Seat.
Bilstein front/rear shocks, Deaver Mini-Pak Springs, Total Chaos Shackles, Hellwig Anti-Sway Bar,

In-Cabin Microfilters, ARE Z shell, OEM bug/rock deflector, Lund AVS Ventvisors, OEM mud gaurds, Bushwhacker- notched-Fender Flares, OEM rubber & standard floor mats, Burtman Stainless Steel Titan Door Sills, Black Vinyl Door Edge Molding on front doors and vertical sides of Tailgate, Spoiler Direct Chrome Tailgate Trim, Utilitrac System, OEM Dual Lower Sliding Trays, OEM under-seat-storganiser, Silver Star Ultra 9006 Low Beams, White Night Backup Lights, CT Windshield Sun Reflector, Drawtite Activator II trailer-e-brake control, Super-Z-Winter Traction Cables, Dueler AT REVO Tires-4th set, NISSAN I-POD adapter, Bosch Icon Window Wiper Blades, Bosch Ir Fusion Spark Plugs.
Optima Red Top Battery

108 year old rebuilt 4,000 lb. road roller/packer. http://www.titanspot...d+Roller+Packer

Posted Image

JFK JR. "We Have the Capability and Technology to Eliminate 100% of our Needs for Persian Gulf OIl"

#3704 jdmartin

jdmartin

"Evil Eye"

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 12:17 PM

Yup, I'm still there. Still waiting on you to give me a call next time you're in town to go grab some lunch. I think it's what, maybe 5 years, that I'm waiting? :smt082

#3705 BigSkiff

BigSkiff

Godfather

• Retired Moderator
  • 5,119 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:09 PM

Hello Big Skiff! Good to hear from you...it has been a long time. All is well in the mountains here and you certainly are welcome to stop by for a long overdo visit!

I still have my 05 Titan..about 147K on it now and like you it runs like new and strong!....I'm glad I purchased mine and plan to "keep" her! Not one windshield replaced on mine.
Now on second Red Top.
How's Florida?

Do you still have my contact info? Let me know.

Cheers soon....Tom

Hey Tom!  Glad to find you still here.  Florida is great, no winter!  I do not have your contact info anymore.  My last cell phone ended up in the water and the memory went bye bye, along with the phone!  If you want to PM me with it I will give you a call as we get closer to August.  We rented a cabin, we being my wife and I and my brother and his wife.  It would be great to hook up and tell a few stories!

2004 Titan SE King Cab

Red, just plain ol' red!
Off Road
Big Tow
Retrax
Westin Bull Bar
Born 03-09-04 Home 12-06-04

~ Tuatha De' Danann ~
An it harm none, do what ye will.

Posted Image

#3706 BigSkiff

BigSkiff

Godfather

• Retired Moderator
  • 5,119 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:10 PM

JD that would be cool.  Maybe we could all do dinner and catch up a bit.

2004 Titan SE King Cab

Red, just plain ol' red!
Off Road
Big Tow
Retrax
Westin Bull Bar
Born 03-09-04 Home 12-06-04

~ Tuatha De' Danann ~
An it harm none, do what ye will.

Posted Image

#3707 jdmartin

jdmartin

"Evil Eye"

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:22 PM

^^Yeah, a Titanspot reunion! :smt073   I still have Tom's info if he hasn't changed it and forgets to send it to you.

#3708 honeykeeper

honeykeeper

Sail Naked~!!!~

• Members
  • 8,095 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:42 AM

Hey Tom!  Glad to find you still here.  Florida is great, no winter!  I do not have your contact info anymore.  My last cell phone ended up in the water and the memory went bye bye, along with the phone!  If you want to PM me with it I will give you a call as we get closer to August.  We rented a cabin, we being my wife and I and my brother and his wife.  It would be great to hook up and tell a few stories!

Hi Bob!,

Great to hear back from you! What's going on in Fla.?

The last freeze here a week ago set my vineyard I'm establishing on my mountain back..we'll see how the summer goes. I'm making "World Class" wines these days and busy on the mountain top..as usual.

Did you rent a cabin in Black Mountain? I have a friend that manages some cabins by Montreat.

You can retreive your cell contact list online if you need to...I will message you my #'s anyway.

Looking forward to connecting in person after all these years.

Time to dig more holes and plant more vines this morning...at a 45-55° angle!

Cheers soon...Tom

Optima Red Top Battery

Posted Image

#3709 honeykeeper

honeykeeper

Sail Naked~!!!~

• Members
  • 8,095 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:45 AM

Yup, I'm still there. Still waiting on you to give me a call next time you're in town to go grab some lunch. I think it's what, maybe 5 years, that I'm waiting? :smt082

JD,

Sorry but my mom got sick and I had to stick out until she passed a few months ago. Now working on expanding my vineyard and living a farmers life so no time for driving to A-She-Ville for lunch..but you can come by here as I mentioned last to the Straight Away Cafe which is just about 1/2 mile from my mountain.

Let me know if you want to come this way.

Cheers soon...Tom

Optima Red Top Battery

Posted Image

#3710 jdmartin

jdmartin

"Evil Eye"

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:48 AM

I'll give you a buzz next month when I got a little free time :smt101

#3711 Jbws68

Jbws68

Captain Smeg

• Members
  • 2,392 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:05 PM

HK,

Happy Birthday in order  I believe !!!!

THE CAPTAIN
2004 KC SE 4X4
SAVE THE WAVE
Red Rocker 2
Land Shark
Granny

J'diddy

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Glass half full, glass half empty, just fill the darn glass, I am thirsty.

#3712 jdmartin

jdmartin

"Evil Eye"

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:03 PM

Holy crap, JB what is going on man?! Do you still have your Titan?

#3713 honeykeeper

honeykeeper

Sail Naked~!!!~

• Members
  • 8,095 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 08:41 AM

Hello and Good Morning✌️

Yes I still have my Titan. Just rebuilt it after a large Pine Tree crushed the friggin cabin down!

Who's here? You're it!

Cheers, 🍷Tom

Edited by honeykeeper, 12 February 2017 - 08:42 AM.

Optima Red Top Battery

Posted Image

#3714 krh2

krh2

Capn, Goofball

• Administrators
  • 13,014 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 09:31 AM

Still here! 118k miles. No longer my daily driver. She's on a charger in the driveway. The clear coat on the roof is gone and I fear the hood is next. Pic below

https://drive.google...ew?usp=drivesdk
My Theme song........... http://www.televisiontunes.com/Captain_Kan...ng_Captain.html

Posted Image

There's a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: As government expands, liberty contracts..........

Ronald Reagan Farewell address January, 1989

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."

#3715 mcginkleschmidt

mcginkleschmidt

____

• Members
  • 2,818 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 10:51 AM

Well I'll be damned, Kevin and Keeper!  How ya been?  I still have the same truck, 45,516 miles, and it will be 13 years old on March 30, 2017. 

DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a posting, complain to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate...

Hung like Einstein and smart as a horse!

THIS SPACE FOR RENT.

Posted Image

#3716 honeykeeper

honeykeeper

Sail Naked~!!!~

• Members
  • 8,095 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 07:52 AM

Good Morning Kev and MC!

My Titan will be 12 on March 29.

I have a similar daily driver like Kev's. It's a 2016 Subaru Crosstrek AWD...and white of course!

If I can figure how to downsize the pic I will post it up here.

Cheers...✌️

Optima Red Top Battery

Posted Image

#3717 balage

balage

The Hungarian

• Members
  • 1,480 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 06:16 AM

Hi everybody! Still alive!

I finished the offroad, now a Forester is the daily.

Everything is ok!  :cheers:

Posted Image

#3718 jdmartin

jdmartin

"Evil Eye"

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 01:02 PM

Hi everybody! Still alive!

I finished the offroad, now a Forester is the daily.

Everything is ok!  :cheers:

Balage! what's going on man! Still got my sticker on your vehicle? Nice to see you dude - don't let Hungary go authoritarian!

#3719 jdmartin

jdmartin

"Evil Eye"

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 01:05 PM

And of course, I'm still here. Still on Titan #2. 142k miles on it or something like that. It does mostly work duty these days, though occasionally I'll take it into the office. I've been trying to preserve it, so I've been killing a Kia :)

#3720 balage

balage

The Hungarian

• Members
  • 1,480 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 02:26 PM

Balage! what's going on man! Still got my sticker on your vehicle? Nice to see you dude - don't let Hungary go authoritarian!

Hi JD! The sticker went with Land Cruiser. I hope the new owner will careful.

Hungary is in trouble..about 1000 years ago. (:

The rhythm brewers CD still in my car. Of Course! 

Posted Image

#3721 mcginkleschmidt

mcginkleschmidt

____

• Members
  • 2,818 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 09:18 PM

Hey balage!  How goes it?  I thought you must have died it has been so long.

I've got the Rhythm Brewers CD as well but I put the songs on a thumb drive as mp3 files and play them through my navigation receiver as well as my home stereo receiver.  I also play it on my Sansa Clip+ when I work outside and in in my yard.  I listen to music in the shuffle mode and I immediately recognize JD whenever he comes around.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a posting, complain to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate...

Hung like Einstein and smart as a horse!

THIS SPACE FOR RENT.

Posted Image

#3722 balage

balage

The Hungarian

• Members
  • 1,480 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:30 PM

HI Mc!

:cheers:

Everything is fine. I try to keep my mind. Not easy.  :smt111

Posted Image