Welcome to TitanSpot - Nissan Titan Forum

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to TitanSpot - Nissan Titan Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of TitanSpot - Nissan Titan Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Access the members list and photo gallery.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Po420 trouble code

4 replies to this topic

#1 bdumond

bdumond
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 12:55 PM

I have a 2006 LE crew cab AEM intake, Flowmaster. Recently threw this code. I really do not have a thousand dollars for one side of manifold/cat. Is there any alternative such as headers and an aftermarket cat? Here's the kicker I live in commiefornia. So it also has to be CARB compliant any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

#2 krh2

krh2

Capn, Goofball

• Administrators
  • 13,014 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 10:32 AM

I have had JBA's for 3 years. 2 smog inspections. I live in San Diego. They are carb legal.
My Theme song........... http://www.televisiontunes.com/Captain_Kan...ng_Captain.html

Posted Image

There's a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: As government expands, liberty contracts..........

Ronald Reagan Farewell address January, 1989

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."

#3 bdumond

bdumond
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:08 PM

I have had JBA's for 3 years. 2 smog inspections. I live in San Diego. They are carb legal.

Did you weld the stock cats to the headers? Or just collectors from the headers to exhaust

#4 krh2

krh2

Capn, Goofball

• Administrators
  • 13,014 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 07:55 AM

Did you weld the stock cats to the headers? Or just collectors from the headers to exhaust

JBA here in San Diego actually did the install for me. They use the OEM cats, weld them to the short tubes. There are aftermarket cats people have used.
My Theme song........... http://www.televisiontunes.com/Captain_Kan...ng_Captain.html

Posted Image

There's a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: As government expands, liberty contracts..........

Ronald Reagan Farewell address January, 1989

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."

#5 bdumond

bdumond
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 08:44 AM

JBA here in San Diego actually did the install for me. They use the OEM cats, weld them to the short tubes. There are aftermarket cats people have used.

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate the help, after a late night of reading I finally found the after market cats, that are in fact CARB approved.so now all I need is a set of shorties, cats and a long weekend,and all for about a thousand bucks.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq