Welcome to TitanSpot - Nissan Titan Forum

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to TitanSpot - Nissan Titan Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of TitanSpot - Nissan Titan Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Access the members list and photo gallery.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

New In Box - Truxedo Deuce 2 Tri Fold Tonneau Cover

1 reply to this topic

#1 terryu1

terryu1

terryu1

• Members
  • 634 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 05:13 PM

TruXedo Deuce 2-IN-1 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Nissan Titan 5’ 7” box

TruXedo Deuce 2 for short bed Nissan.  Has clamps that mount into utilitrac system.  The Truxedo Deuce is the only soft tonneau that can be rolled completely from the rear, or folded open on the front to allow front of box access. Due to a mix up in Christmas gifts this year I ended up with two.  I have one on my 2012 and LOVE IT.  TruXedo Deuce Nissan The Truxedo Deuce is the only soft tonneau that can be rolled completely from the rear, or folded open on the front to allow front of box access. Yet with this added functionality, the Deuce is still low profile for a clean look. It only sits one inch off the bed. The Deuce exclusive hinged design includes a built-in tension control device to avoid pinch and wear of the fabric. This frame incorporates two patented features that assure a tight cover fit in any temperature. No drill installation. Easy one hand operation opens either end.  Lists online for $529.00.  Will sell for $325.00 plus shipping.  (I did some prelim checking and I believe this will cost about $89 for ground shipping so you will save about $200.

Attached Thumbnails

• tonneau 2 copy.jpg
  • tonneau 1 copy.jpg

Edited by terryu1, 19 January 2017 - 05:16 PM.

#2 Xrevolver

Xrevolver
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 11:27 PM

I like this cover as well. Seen this on a buddy here and very convenience to be able to open at front.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq