Welcome to TitanSpot - Nissan Titan Forum

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to TitanSpot - Nissan Titan Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of TitanSpot - Nissan Titan Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Access the members list and photo gallery.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Homepage Featured Titan Photos

2 replies to this topic

#1 BLWedge09

BLWedge09

______

• Management
  • 5,877 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:37 PM

It's time to revive this old tradition here at TitanSpot... If you have images that you'd like to submit to be entered into the rotation on the homepage, submit them to this gallery: http://www.titanspot.com/Titan/gallery/category/5-homepage-titan-pics/ .

Please remember to follow the rules though, since it makes it so much easier to get the pics up in a timely manner. 

1. Images submitted must be no larger than 550px wide and 425px tall (550x425) and no smaller than 375px wide and 250px tall (375x250).
2. All images must be in JPEG format with an extension of jpg (ie. example.jpg).
3. Put only the TitanSpot username of the truck owner in the caption field.
4. Titans only!

The image will change everytime the homepage is reloaded. You can submit your own Titan image or someone else's Titan and there is no limit on how many submissions you can make. Please do get permission from the owner before submitting another member's Titan photo.

Please don't post your photos to this thread. Feel free to chat here if you want though.

Posted Image

- 2 Time Cancer Survivor

#2 BLWedge09

BLWedge09

______

• Management
  • 5,877 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:14 PM

Pics for ttammunek04 and mmendivil3 have been added to the rotation.  

Side note: I will delete the images from the gallery linked above after I add them to the homepage.  This is so that I can better keep up with what has and has not been added.  So, don't worry if the gallery is empty when you add a picture.

Also, if you have old pictures showing up (for instance ttammunek04 already had 2 in the rotation) that you want removed, please let me know in this thread.  I'm not going to assume and remove any of the old pics right now.

Thanks,

Brandon

Posted Image

- 2 Time Cancer Survivor

#3 DevilDawg

DevilDawg

Letting It All Hang Out While Giving Curb To Curb Navigation.. :

• Members
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:54 PM

Diggin the new look Wedgie..
2008 Timberline Green SE Crewcab Longbed 4x4 - One Big Ole Bad Beotch

SOLD.... Now driving a 2011 Kia Sorento AWD
Posted Image

[color="#ff0000"]A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

It must be a blessing to some that stupidity isn't painful...

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq