Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is everybody?????
Quote:Is that a post by Ryan I see relatively recently ?!
yup.

Im alive
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:9578]

Reply Return to top
Been a while since I visited, but I still haven't traded the Frontier for a Titan.  Here is the ole' 2006 NISMO Frontier as she sits now at 102,000 miles.

The Murano in the background was replaced with this 2013 PRO4X Xterra.

So, with my daughter's Xterra, the outside of the garage looks like this. And the Jeep and 63 Patrol are still inside. Good thing I don't have Jay Leno's money and garage space.

06 NISMO Frontier CC 4X4; Weathertech floor liners, hood and side window deflectors; 2 1/2" list w/285/75-16 BFG MTs; Bushwacker flares; Alpine 9857, Alpine 6 1/2 componants in front, Alpine 6 1/2 3 way in the rear; NISMO CAI; Carriage Works black billet grill; Calmini pre-runner winch bumper; Warn 9.5cti winch, KC 130W Slimlites, PIAA 510 driving lights Mdawg's Frontier

98 Jeep Wrangler; 2" spacer lift, 33-12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 Mickey Thompson Classic Locks, Pioneer HU, 4X6 Pioneer 2 way, 6 1/2 Pioneer 3 way, 12" RF P3 sub w/MTX amp Mdawg's Jeep

Reply Return to top
That's a hell of a Nissan lineup Mdawg! I like that old Jeep too. And yeah, if only to have Leno's money & garage. Actually, I'd just like to have his cars and garage Smile

Reply Return to top