Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New In Box - Truxedo Deuce 2 Tri Fold Tonneau Cover
TruXedo Deuce 2-IN-1 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Nissan Titan 5’ 7” box

TruXedo Deuce 2 for short bed Nissan.  Has clamps that mount into utilitrac system.  The Truxedo Deuce is the only soft tonneau that can be rolled completely from the rear, or folded open on the front to allow front of box access. Due to a mix up in Christmas gifts this year I ended up with two.  I have one on my 2012 and LOVE IT.  TruXedo Deuce Nissan The Truxedo Deuce is the only soft tonneau that can be rolled completely from the rear, or folded open on the front to allow front of box access. Yet with this added functionality, the Deuce is still low profile for a clean look. It only sits one inch off the bed. The Deuce exclusive hinged design includes a built-in tension control device to avoid pinch and wear of the fabric. This frame incorporates two patented features that assure a tight cover fit in any temperature. No drill installation. Easy one hand operation opens either end.  Lists online for $529.00.  Will sell for $325.00 plus shipping.  (I did some prelim checking and I believe this will cost about $89 for ground shipping so you will save about $200.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Reply Return to top
I like this cover as well. Seen this on a buddy here and very convenience to be able to open at front.

Reply Return to top